Speculations Yamato bounty

Honestly I don't see a Prime Whitebeard having an easy life against a Current Akainu whose haki literally blossomed further.
Prime whitebeard win or lose, would certainly not have half of his face melted by current Akainu.
In terms of age and health deterioration, WB had it worse than say, Garp or Sengoku, both of whom are relatively healthy as of MF.

Prime whitebeard win or lose, would certainly not have half of his face melted by current Akainu.
In terms of age and health deterioration, WB had it worse than say, Garp or Sengoku, both of whom are relatively healthy as of MF.
Yeah of course I don't deny any of these, but if Whitebeard takes it it would likely be no less than high high diff range I imagine.

For all we know Oda might wish to have Prime Garp as inferior to EoS Akainu in order to portray the Strongest Marine as its Final War or perhaps on that general level.

If not what Akainu did on MF was staggering. Whitebeard was heavily outclassed despite suffering no heart attacks in the middle of the battle presumably.

She will perhaps make it to 1 billion depending on what the WG and Marine will think about her dangerousness in that daughter of a former yonko.
being a daughter of younko doesnt mean anything look at the fodders in vharlotte family
but being daughter of an Oni this is something else .

her bounty hmm

maybe she don't got any of that , cuz no one will know about her

what if she got oden bounty
:whitepress:

being a daughter of younko doesnt mean anything look at the fodders in vharlotte family
but being daughter of an Oni this is something else .

her bounty hmm

maybe she don't got any of that , cuz no one will know about her

what if she got oden bounty
:whitepress:
Well I think the government might be frightened by how powerful and expecially dangerous a yonko crew is because the single character has highter and more dangerous resources to draw from and so the single individual can potentially turn more dangerous as well xd

My guess is she is going to be between Luffy/Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe and Franky/Robin/Brook (who will ascend to Tobi Roppo level bounties).

Luffy = 5 billion -> Beat Kaido 4.6 bill
Zoro = 1.43 billion -> Beat King 1.39 bill
Sanji = 1.42 billion -> Beat Queen 1.32 billion
Jinbe = 1 billion -> Beat Who's Who 550 million (But already started at 438 mill)

Yamato = 550 million

Robin = 530 million -> Beat Black Maria 480 million (Started at 130 mill)
Franky = 494 million -> Beat Sasaki 480 million (Started at 94 mill)
Brook = 483 million -> Defeated Numbers and crew (Started at 83 mill)
Nami = 466 million -> "Defeated" Ulti 400 million (Started at 66 mill)
God Usopp = 400 million -> "Defeated" Page 1 290 million (Started at 200 million)
Chopper = ?
I think that Jinbei's bounty will only be in the 600s, 1B is just too much while Yamato will be 550. Only monster trio will exceed 1 billion

I think that Jinbei's bounty will only be in the 600s, 1B is just too much while Yamato will be 550. Only monster trio will exceed 1 billion
Jinbe is already 438 million. All the SH bounties will go 400 mill+ easily. Robin is 130, while BM is 480, so she'll get to 530 million.

I think Usopp will take out a VERY weakened Jack, thus making him get a much higher bounty than he deserves. When I say very weakened, I mean Jack will only be a Vet level threat post-Inu, so Usopp’s victory will be more believable since he obviously can’t reach YC3 level yet. Obviously current Usopp is much weaker than Vets, but he can take one out with some strategy, luck, and a big powerup. Usopp will have to surpass his father soon, who is even stronger than Jack, so Usopp has to be at least Vet level by the end of Wano imo
Post automatically merged:

WB didn’t use Awakening either?
Yeah I can see the Usopp thing. It'd be pretty funny. But I don't think he's rivalling Jack. I think as Sulong Inu will beat Jack's ass for the final blow, Usopp might sneak in with the last hit and credit. Inu might just let it slip.

Then he'll get the Zoro/Sanji 1 billion raise. Where we'll have Zoro Sanji with ~1.4 billion and Usopp with 1.2 billion. Maybe he'll rival Yasopp next arc that way.

There will be at least a hundred million difference between Zoro and Sanji imo.

Luffy 3 B
Zoro 1.12 B
Sanji 0.99 B

or

Luffy 3.8 B
Zoro 1.52 B
Sanji 1.33 B

As for Jinbe, I think he'll receive a 638 million bounty at worst and a 838 million bounty at best. It depends on how close Oda wants to bring the Straw Hats to the Emperor's crews.

Usopp 400/500 million (for beating two Tobi Roppo)