Character Discussion Yamato cover story

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Good day WG Yoho here with another random blog

Today I want to discuss what this upcoming Yamato cover story will entail

The first chapter of her story details asking her for a favor before she starts
I think that favor Is taking Momo with her she could teach him a thing or two how to use his dragon abilities help him train his Haki and he can get first hand battle experience in his new body and maybe along the journey across Wano he'll make new friends and allies that will become the New scabbarbs his own scabbarbs

The current ones are getting close to retirement age and so long has they're watching over him he'll never truly be free of his father's shadow

Since Wano Is pretty big it'll probably take about about a month for them to explore the entire country factoring in the opponents they may face on their journey, friends they meet and nights they spend in various towns

I think the cover story will end with either a happy send off for Yamato and Momo will fly her to the strawhats

Or it'll end on a cliff hanger with BB and his fleet approaching the island in attempt to get pluton

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Good day WG Yoho here with another random blog

Today I want to discuss what this upcoming Yamato cover story will entail

The first chapter of her story details asking her for a favor before she starts
I think that favor Is taking Momo with her she could teach him a thing or two how to use his dragon abilities help him train his Haki and he can get first hand battle experience in his new body and maybe along the journey across Wano he'll make new friends and allies that will become the New scabbarbs his own scabbarbs

The current ones are getting close to retirement age and so long has they're watching over him he'll never truly be free of his father's shadow

Since Wano Is pretty big it'll probably take about about a month for them to explore the entire country factoring in the opponents they may face on their journey, friends they meet and nights they spend in various towns

I think the cover story will end with either a happy send off for Yamato and Momo will fly her to the strawhats

Or it'll end on a cliff hanger with BB and his fleet approaching the island in attempt to get pluton
If Oda has BB's crew come there without BB himself or his higher ranking Commanders then everyone will expect the Scabbards, Momo, and Yamato to stomp them
If they come with their more powerful commanders like Shiryu, Kuzan, and BB himself, then everyone will expect the BBP to win.
So either way this is going to have a really obvious outcome imo

There's probably going to be some sort of twist to Yamato's story along the way.

...But, so far, I'm kind of amused that it seems to almost be a parody of Golden Week? I mean, Yamato got some "allowance" for the "holiday". Maybe this is supposed to be VERY late New Year's allowance, or a Otoshidama?

And now Yamato's being sent on a "errand". And this set up is reminding me of "Old Enough"/"My First Errand"? A reality show where a young kid gets followed on their journey to complete a simple errand for their family. I could totally see Momo or someone following along to make sure Yamato's okay on this journey. And doesn't get lost.

I'm sure there's going to be something bigger happening, eventually. But, I guess it could just be a excuse to do some wacky sitcom hijinks to lighten the mood, since the main story is getting pretty serious right now.

Last edited:
In all cases Yamato and momo won't get killed and wano won't get destroyed.
If the scabbards die they die.
Post automatically merged:

worst case they get captured

Cross guild needs 7 strong high tiers to compete , where do they find them? either neo mads or impel down escape 3.0 !!!!!
let's goooooo
It's setting up cross guild vs bbp

BM pirates remanant are also a possibility

Cross guild needs 7 strong high tiers to compete , where do they find them? either neo mads or impel down escape 3.0 !!!!!
let's goooooo

BM pirates remanant are also a possibility
Every pirates who are not aligned with the strawhat will join cross guild

Last edited:

Yoho

โ€Ž
Yamato is currently exploring Wano and it is possible that she may recruit Ulti and PageOne as her new samurai.

If Kaido is indeed deceased, Yamato will officially become the new captain of the Beast Pirates. In this scenario, it would be beneficial for Yamato to interact with King, Queen, and Jack.

I only see 2 possibilities

1. Blackbeard beats her up and the rest of the scabbards to take pluton

2. Blackbeard kidnaps or tries to recruit her to his crew. She ends up reuniting with the SHs when they fight

I only see 2 possibilities

1. Blackbeard beats her up and the rest of the scabbards to take pluton

2. Blackbeard kidnaps or tries to recruit her to his crew. She ends up reuniting with the SHs when they fight
And you can't imagine cg stopping them?:milaugh: