Fanclub Yamato, Daughter of Kaidou Fanclub

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
A woman is a woman, a man is a man... there isn't anything out there that's going to change that. All that other stuff is bullshit, irrelevant. Just because I want to be something doesn't mean I can or will. Unless we humans can actually adapt/evolve to doing something like that... No.

As for Yamato, I think its fine, she's inspired by Oden and wanted to become him in a way. A woman can be manly...
But for myself, once it steps into butch territory, No. That's my opinion.
I think the main point of the discussion is "You had to be a Man if you want to be the strongest".

That might be the point too why until now we never see someone had a title of "World Strongest Woman" in one piece.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good โœŒ๏ธ
โ€Ž
So im wondering what the community feels about Yamato's gender situation. Reason I bring it up its because several youtubers either call Yamato a she or he. Its a hot topic, considering we are in 2020 and groups are wanting to be a lot more respected.

I always refer to her as a woman. The chapter did state she was Kaido's daughter. She said she chose to be a man but I view that as wanting to be like Oden. A shame really.. I dont feel like she HAD to become another gender just to follow Oden's will. Perhaps thats how Wano is though. If you arent a man, you arent as well respected I guess. So she had no choice but to wear the mask with fake beard and all.
Check out Yamato's vs Kiki's wording:

Kiku is a man that identifies as a woman, because that's who she believes she truly is. I'm a woman at heart. Her Oda box refers to her as the gender she identifies with...a woman

On the other hand, Yamato is still a woman but since her idol was a man, she chose to become like Oden. Notice she didn't say, she has always felt like a man. She's essentially cosplaying Oden. Even the Oda box still refers to her as daughter who is self-styled aka playing dress-up.

I think the main point of the discussion is "You had to be a Man if you want to be the strongest".

That might be the point too why until now we never see someone had a title of "World Strongest Woman" in one piece.
Oda never included a WSW because I think its irrelevant... as the figure of speech goes we are man, as in mankind, and that includes woman... its just a catch all term.

One piece is a manga, a fictional world where women could have the same bone density as men... there would be no need to think of them as anything less.
Post automatically merged:

Boa isn't the strongest. She's probably number 10 in top 10.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Oda never included a WSW because I think its irrelevant... as the figure of speech goes we are man, as in mankind, and that includes woman... its just a catch all term.

One piece is a manga, a fictional world where women could have the same bone density as men... there would be no need to think of them as anything less.
I think its because the amount of "Strong women" is so small thats why Oda doesnt bring up the title of "World Strongest Woman". Because there will be no contest at all.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Yamato's horns are similar in shape with Black Maria's. Also the colour shading is near identical. Don't really think Black Maria is Yamato's mother but there is certainly some kind of relation there. Perhaps they are the same race or maybe, Black Maria is her aunt or some distant female relative.
I dont think Black Maria had blood relationship with Yamato, but we know that Black Maria dont want to trying to capture Yamato right.

Thats might be the hint if Black Maria knew if Yamato was a girl/women.
Even though Yamato admires a man like Oden, she might trying to keep acting like a women from Black Maria.