Character Discussion Yamato general discussion

Can you stop your psychophobia on this forum please ?
You can just get off my dick and stop following me, how about that???
Imma be fr, she is missing a screw or two. I understand that you simp for a character a lot (hell, we got Bartolomeo and Boa who both simp heavily for Liffy) but another different things is to directly believe that you are said person. If someone went around irl screaming stuff like "I am Cristiano Ronaldo" (while being for real, actually believing in said words and centering his entire personality in CR7's to Yamato's degree) would you also behave the same?

Keep barking for me.
Are you sure about that ?

Imma be fr, she is missing a screw or two. I understand that you simp for a character a lot (hell, we got Bartolomeo and Boa who both simp heavily for Liffy) but another different things is to directly believe that you are said person. If someone went around irl screaming stuff like "I am Cristiano Ronaldo" (while being for real, actually believing in said words and centering his entire personality in CR7's to Yamato's degree) would you also behave the same?
As long as your ideals are pure and good, I wouldn't have a problem with it. You are whatever you want, just behave good.

Last edited:
Are you sure about that ?

As long as your ideals are pure and good, I wouldn't have a problem with it. You are whatever you want, you behave good.
Having a problem or not isn't the main objective of this conversation because I certainly wouldn't have a problem neither if they don't bother me, it's about admitting that it isn't normal for someone in her late 20s to behave like that.

Edit: I wrote mid 20s but after checking her age on Google I saw that she is actually 28, aka in her late twenties which is even worse because she is basically a full grown adult ☠️

it's about admitting that it isn't normal for someone in her late 20s to behave like that.
Yamato is someone who lived under the most toxic parent/child relationship you can get.. still they are their own self with their own desires who just happens to identifies in Oden, someone who opened their eyes about freedom fear and courage years ago. So no, it's not abnormal to behave like that for them.

As long as this persona don't hurt them or others, it's neither a problem or a pathology.
Post automatically merged:

Are you a real person
It depends on the observation method.

Her own desire is literally a copy of Oden's like come on. I understand that you like her tits but this is going too far.
No, this is okay, it's just how they choose to proceeds with life. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone, I don't see why this should be a bad thing.

Actually, Yamato is just average for me. I'm just defending them by principle here as I see here just illegitimate critics.

No, this is okay, it's just how they choose to proceeds with life.
I've never seen someone behave like her in my entire life. Not even kids less than half her age. Trying to imitate one or two things from someone that's basically your hero is understandable but only if Kids do it and if they do not take it as far as Yamato did. She should've stopped acting like that a decade and a half ago.

I've never seen someone behave like her in my entire life. Not even kids less than half her age. Trying to imitate one or two things from someone that's basically your hero is understandable but only if Kids do it and if they do not take it as far as Yamato did. She should've stopped acting like that a decade and a half ago.
Your putting Real Life into a Manga, your credibility is shot.

I've never seen someone behave like her in my entire life
Actually, you will do it a LOT in your life (at least if you are like the average people). The only difference is that you will never say "I'm this person".. But a lot of time you will make choice the way the person you admire makes them. It's the "what would X do?" method.

She should've stopped acting like that
Why ? Who does this hurt ?