Current Events Yamato, Luffy and Oda being inconsistent (as always)

Yamato is stronger than Luffy?

• Yes

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • No

Votes: 58 86.6%
  • Equal

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
What? Why Zoro would bother me? He is stronger than both Luffy and Yamato, no doubt about that.

Thing is Yamato is being portrayed stronger than Luffy but at the same time she is expecting Luffy to be stronger than her and defeat Kaido that she knows she can't do herself.
Post automatically merged:

He said he is not going to take easy on Yamato and he doesn't seem at all to went all out against Luffy. He was disappointed of Luffy for some reason, because he couldn't went all out.
Zoro had to team up with 4 other novas to take down Kaido and they still lost but sure he is stronger than Yamato who is gna hold off a hybrid Kaido until Luffy comes back:kobeha:
Yamato never implied Luffy was stronger. She said she was gna hold off Kaido until Luffy get backs. Did you miss the part where she was scared Luffy was gna lose to Kaido one on one? She is obviously gna wear down Kaido until Luffy is ready to face Kaido for one last showdown.

Zoro had to team up with 4 other novas to take down Kaido and they still lost but sure he is stronger than Yamato who is gna hold off a hybrid Kaido until Luffy comes back:kobeha:
Yamato never implied Luffy was stronger. She said she was gna hold off Kaido until Luffy get backs. Did you miss the part where she was scared Luffy was gna lose to Kaido one on one? She is obviously gna wear down Kaido until Luffy is ready to face Kaido for one last showdown.
Did you saw the Rooftop fight? It seems you didn't.
The reason Zoro is out is because Hakai. You are arguing that Luffy is stronger than both Zoro and Yamato but he didn't even tried to hold Hakai. Zoro was the only when everybody just thought about running.
Yamato is not holding Hakai. Luffy is not holding Hakai. Kid... don't even need to say.

Zoro is the strongest member of the raid.

The formation was set up in a wrong fashion.

The Grandmaster should have been left alone whilst the others destroyed Meme, I'm fairly confident Zoro would have managed to hold his own greatly if healthy.

The plan to separate them was optimal, sorrowfully Hakai still succeeded. :josad:

It doesnt matter.
It's obvious that he won't do it.
The same said Mihawk against Luffy and in the next chapter he was only testing him.

This is a WB vs Ace.
WTF? Idk what the fuck people were expecting from Luffy vs Mihawk back then. I got really surprised that Mihawk didn't killed him. Never thought Luffy had a chance with anyone at that war.

How the fuck WB vs Ace is Kaido vs Yamato? This is completely different. WB treated Ace well enough to change his mind. Yamato was treated badly by Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

Interesting thing is that Roof 5 only did as well as they did because of Law.

Law was setting combo pieces left and right. I mean if Law didnt teleport them out of Hakai they would be toast. Same as Law getting rid of Big Mom

So i am curious to see how will Yamato handle herself when she doesnt have "her Law" to support her
Luffy could 1v1 Kaido for sometime. No reason Yamato can't. Law was essential because were 2 Yonkos not only 1.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
You are entitled to your delusions but don't misquote me, I never once implied that Luffy was stronger than Yamato. My whole argument was actually in oppose to that. Luffy isn't blocking Hakai but neither is Zoro without his swords shielding him.
Let me get this straight, an inferior combatant can take Luffy's attack, Yamato's Bagua & one of Big Mom's strongest attack and live to see another day but Yamato is not gna hold Hakai cos Herrera95 said so:okay:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You are entitled to your delusions but don't misquote me, I never once implied that Luffy was stronger than Yamato. My whole argument was actually in oppose to that. Luffy isn't blocking Hakai but neither is Zoro without his swords shielding him.
Let me get this straight, an inferior combatant can take Luffy's attack, Yamato's Bagua & one of Big Mom's strongest attack and live to see another day but Yamato is not gna hold Hakai cos Herrera95 said so:okay:
Doubt Yamato can hold my massive CoC

What the hell is your point?

Yamato should not be allowed to join the straw hats. It will break the RULE of the monster 3. Us Sanji and Zoro (ZoLOSER) fans need to join forces and campaign that she be weaker than them both or not join at all!
Good thing the opinions of us westerns weigh less in comparison to Japanese fans.

Yamato is loved over there and Oda will see through with his plans whatever it might be. Although I'm abit worried if she joins she becomes another Robin who got much weaker after joining the crew just to maintain the M3, I prefer her to be an ally that way its less likely she will be ruined.

Last edited: