Speculations Yamato probably has a Tiger DF

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Am I the only one that hopes that Yamato possesses some sort of Demon devilfruit? I don't know if they exist, it would be refreshing if Oni type devil fruits existed.

So imagine if Yamato was a legit dragon with an oni devilfruit, whilst some expect it to be the other way around. :) just a supposition of course.

Am I the only one that hopes that Yamato possesses some sort of Demon devilfruit? I don't know if they exist, it would be refreshing if Oni type devil fruits existed.

So imagine if Yamato was a legit dragon with an oni devilfruit, whilst some expect it to be the other way around. :) just a supposition of course.
What I'm hoping for is Yamato is an Oni/humanish/giant or so Half breed, but a Dragon like Kaidou but she has the Mythical White Tiger Zoan DF.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
What I'm hoping for is Yamato is an Oni/humanish/giant or so Half breed, but a Dragon like Kaidou but she has the Mythical White Tiger Zoan DF.
We have never seen a Tiger Zoan IIRC so at least for that I must give merit to the idea.

But since we saw no Demon yet I was thinking it could look amazing aestethically wise.

I think what matters is that the Devil Fruit suits the personality of the owner.

I was disgusted by Kaku's choice but I liked Lucci's lol.