Powers & Abilities Yamato still might be the "Ace"

Oden also was inhuman and extraordinarily strong in body from when he was born...but check out Momonosuke and Hiyori
BUT
I dont think that will be the case for Yamato, Yamato may have the Title of Ace just because he is son of Kaido, like He is the Prince of animal Kingdom so he is the Ace and Kaido is King of the beasts.... but there is indication of him not liking to be part of this kingdom, as most of Prince/Princess stories goes, and so I dont think he has tested his strength against AllStar but Still has Ace title because being Prince...But he has to be very strong character for him to matter in the story at least:goyea:
My thought in it is that Kaido likely isn't full human, and his son isn't either. Oda did call him the strongest "creature" and had BM call him "that thing", so at this point his lineage will be very relevant to this part of Wano (probably when the Numbers/Yamato are revealed).

Because of that, I can see the son being just as inhuman as the father, but we'll see

Okay, purely a hypothetical discussion I wanted to have but mainly to focus on the concept of an "Ace" in the Beasts Pirates and what this could potentially mean for Yamato. The "Ace" is still a title missing from the Beasts Pirate Hierarchy. As much as we can try and assume its Kaido himself, the character has a title already. Other than this, its very suspicious that Oda didn't top the All-Stars with in Ace, but there is a possibility the "Ace" is not as reliable as you'd think.

Historically, the Ace card was always the weakest card in many European versions of card games (and still is). Then, as things modernized, the Ace became the strongest card in a variety of modern card games. Then on top of this, you have games like Blackjack/Poker where you can choose if the Ace is the highest or lowest value in the game, or Rummy, where both values are used under different circumstances.

So this brings me back to Yamato. If Yamato is of a moderate age (lets say around Luffy's age or slightly older/younger), and this entirely depends on Yamato not being Momonosuke's age range, then being the Ace could actually make sense. Kaido's son could very well have moniker of "Ace", especially if it depends on the circumstances. On one hand and as discussed with the Flying Six, if they brought in Yamato "peacefully" its possible he's not that strong while being calm, being a pretty weak member of the BP. BUT, as he gets angrier or his temper can't be controlled, then he starts lashing out and getting stronger, leading his potential to be "above" King. At this point only his father can deal with him. Basically Banner/Hulk lol. Then he reaches max potential if he uses his devil fruit properly (if he has one).

Its a silly theory at this point, but it at least works within the constraints to HOW we've been introduced to the beasts pirates, as we know the All-Stars (King, Queen, Jack) are Kaido's most trusted subordinates. With the "Ace" being Yamato, it could mean that Kaido's son is unreliable, and Kaido possibly cannot trust someone who's not consistent to be his right-hand (likely King is at this point). But because he is Kaido's son, he likely has the same inhuman strength running through him.

Let me know if this makes sense. Clearly this will either live or die once we know Yamato's age. If he's too young than it may not amount to anything. If he's old enough but looks "weak", take the information above into account.

Tldr: The "Ace" could be the weakest and strongest value in Kaido's crew, and Yamato possibly represents both, being Kaido's flesh and blood, but being super unreliable due to being extremely weak in certain circumstances (possibly while calm, expresses non-violence, etc).
He could be but considering its One Piece he would be absolutely trash basement dwelling cheetos eating ugly nasty fat fuck.

H

Homelander

Oda has added interesting layer about Yamato . I do think he is Ace card of this Beast pirates , technically Ace card is likely secret weapon in most card game i often play . In game of Poker Ace card is always reserved when you are winning big usually !

It makes sense oda has not drawn much attention if kaido has someone powerful hidden in dark alley and possibly his opponents have no idea .

We already have Ace who is luffy's foster brother , what if the "Ace" luffy will meet is complete Anti thesis of a character .

H

Homelander

Okay, purely a hypothetical discussion I wanted to have but mainly to focus on the concept of an "Ace" in the Beasts Pirates and what this could potentially mean for Yamato. The "Ace" is still a title missing from the Beasts Pirate Hierarchy. As much as we can try and assume its Kaido himself, the character has a title already. Other than this, its very suspicious that Oda didn't top the All-Stars with in Ace, but there is a possibility the "Ace" is not as reliable as you'd think.

Historically, the Ace card was always the weakest card in many European versions of card games (and still is). Then, as things modernized, the Ace became the strongest card in a variety of modern card games. Then on top of this, you have games like Blackjack/Poker where you can choose if the Ace is the highest or lowest value in the game, or Rummy, where both values are used under different circumstances.

So this brings me back to Yamato. If Yamato is of a moderate age (lets say around Luffy's age or slightly older/younger), and this entirely depends on Yamato not being Momonosuke's age range, then being the Ace could actually make sense. Kaido's son could very well have moniker of "Ace", especially if it depends on the circumstances. On one hand and as discussed with the Flying Six, if they brought in Yamato "peacefully" its possible he's not that strong while being calm, being a pretty weak member of the BP. BUT, as he gets angrier or his temper can't be controlled, then he starts lashing out and getting stronger, leading his potential to be "above" King. At this point only his father can deal with him. Basically Banner/Hulk lol. Then he reaches max potential if he uses his devil fruit properly (if he has one).

Its a silly theory at this point, but it at least works within the constraints to HOW we've been introduced to the beasts pirates, as we know the All-Stars (King, Queen, Jack) are Kaido's most trusted subordinates. With the "Ace" being Yamato, it could mean that Kaido's son is unreliable, and Kaido possibly cannot trust someone who's not consistent to be his right-hand (likely King is at this point). But because he is Kaido's son, he likely has the same inhuman strength running through him.

Let me know if this makes sense. Clearly this will either live or die once we know Yamato's age. If he's too young than it may not amount to anything. If he's old enough but looks "weak", take the information above into account.

Tldr: The "Ace" could be the weakest and strongest value in Kaido's crew, and Yamato possibly represents both, being Kaido's flesh and blood, but being super unreliable due to being extremely weak in certain circumstances (possibly while calm, expresses non-violence, etc).
I play bridges , Texas hold em poker all the time its wrong to say Ace is weak card . Btw i am not sure which European card game has Ace as weak can you post the links ? Even Japanese card game has Ace as important card.

Card rank (highest first)‎: ‎A K Q J 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 in most of the poker games btw !

The card with 3 Ace cards is considered winning slot for any players . Most of the poker or bridge reserve Ace card untill final moment of the game .