Speculations Yamato vs King

Catch, Not defeat, and 'to defeat' her as you say, earns them a shot at becoming an All star. Why would you set a bar lower than the goal you want to get too?
Capturing someone is even harder and they could challenge the all starts all they wanted, there are no guarantees they would win it was just extra motivation. King and Jacks's responses showed this is something that happens frequently, the fact they have still held on to their ranks is a proof of the difference in strength

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
She had way too much trouble with a bunch of Gifters and not even Sasuke fought seriously eek he didn't even fight her.
Ok ok she had to protect Momo and Shinobu but who cares about them? If she had enough oil in the head she would kill off Momo for the sake of the fandom and everyone would like her ( well besides me ).

She has Kaido's genes but she hadn't developed them yet enough I guess I can say it this way.

She would be a funny warmup for King for sure.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Kaido flips Scabbards like some fodders when he get serious and people believe some of them to be Commander lever.

What fuckign yamato who couldn't beat Vet characters as of yet is going to do?

Hug him? Tell him: Daddy its enough?

Be realistic goat.
Hey now, I never said that Yamato would 1v1 against Kaido LOL :usoprice: Her showing is decent so far but she ain't weaker than Vet characters LMAO.:akasalt: