Speculations Yamato vs King

so I have been thinking about matchups lately

Zoro is adamant about reaching kaido
Sanji is struggling with black maria, albeit if this turns out to be a kalifa situation, he is poised to fight queen due to his connection to judge.

I still can't put my finger on who will fight king. After this chapter, I think it is clear that Zoro will fight kaido so it can't be him. Furthermore, it can't be marco either. Marco's fruit is a direct counter to big mom's, so much so that Big Mom needed Perospero's help to kill him. Given how powerful big mom is, anyone who is a good matchup against her should fight her.

people say Sanji vs King but If Oda wanted him to beat a YC1, his portrayal in 997 was very counterintuitive to this goal.

I think the most likely outcome is Yamato vs King. Yamato has been coasting so far this arc. She has some sort of transformation and she hasn't even used it yet. So far, she has been able to clash on par with G2/G3 luffy, temporarily KO Ulti, and take out Hachi without even using her true power. So in terms of strength, I think she could very well be strong enough to beat king.

Furthermore, King was the one who ordered the tobi roppo to kill momonosuke. Since the tobi roppo all seem to be occupied doing some other task, king could very well take the matter into his own hands.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It’s possible but I think Marco and King have more blatant similarities in the arc. It’d be those two fighting if Zoro doesn’t go after King. Yamato would be interesting though.

It’s possible but I think Marco and King have more blatant similarities in the arc. It’d be those two fighting if Zoro doesn’t go after King. Yamato would be interesting though.
I dont think Marco v. King pays off well though. Like we really get nothing from it because they should be relatively similar in strength and it just feels somewhat like a waste of a matchup. I totally see them clashing soon, that might happen at least.

That said, im still imagining Smoothie v. Yamato. Yamato is away from everything and if they land in Wano, Smoothie and the BMP might have taken the Hakumai entrance like Apoo and the Numbers did. All guesswork for now. Its gonna take time for any of these to actually start up

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Marco and King are at the very least having a clash, then it’s either him or Zoro that actually beats him.

Not really sure what Yamato’s going to do. I think if she’s getting a one vs one fight it’ll be Who’s Who. He’s unaccounted for, it looks like Bao Hyuang was both originally in his crew and is using some sort of DF to follow Yamato (with the eye drawing on the cat) so she could lead him to Yamato.

Marco and King are at the very least having a clash, then it’s either him or Zoro that actually beats him.

Not really sure what Yamato’s going to do. I think if she’s getting a one vs one fight it’ll be Who’s Who. He’s unaccounted for, it looks like Bao Hyuang was both originally in his crew and is using some sort of DF to follow Yamato (with the eye drawing on the cat) so she could lead him to Yamato.
Yamato is way too strong for WsW. She was already capable of knocking out Ulti for a few seconds with just one hit, as well as effortlessly blocking G3, and that’s just Yamato in her base mode. Yamato, Marco, and the Supernovas are all gonna be fighting the Yonko imo.

King might get fought by one of these guys imo:

Zoro (I don't mind since his real target is already set)
King
Law
Yamato
Marco

It's one of these 5, almost surely imo.

I would say any fits properly, maybe Law and Kidd less than the others. But it's mostly based off proper strenght matches etc. however I don't think it's Zoro for such reason, cause he is quite stronger than King if he is really meant to clash with Kaido.

Yamato is way too strong for WsW. She was already capable of knocking out Ulti for a few seconds with just one hit, as well as effortlessly blocking G3
This can be a handicap match.
Yamato is injured and protecting 2 deadweights again. WsW is healthy.

King might get fought by one of these guys imo:

Zoro (I don't mind since his real target is already set)
King
Are you alright?

Base Yamato one shots a Vet and casually blocks G3 without losing her grip. Base King gets his grip overpowered by a random bullet from a Scrubbard. The math isn’t difficult, Hybrid Yamato > Hybrid King
Yamato faced Sasaki's armored troops and getting injured everywhere. Sasaki didn't even interfered yet.
King faced Big Mom and half of her crew, one shotted them all in minutes if not seconds, and didn't get any injury in the process.

Do the math genius

Stay tuned and Oda will prove you wrong...
The Ace > the King
Post automatically merged:

Yamato faced Sasaki's armored troops and getting injured everywhere. Sasaki didn't even interfered yet.
King faced Big Mom and half of her crew, one shotted them all in minutes if not seconds, and didn't get any injury in the process.

Do the math genius
If the BMP got one shot, then why do all of them look perfectly healthy?