Versus Battle Yhwach vs Bunny Girl Karen

Copy and pastes of the novel that I kept in quotes.

Man your idol Quincy Hitler McMoustache getting fodder-stomped by a random bunny girl REALLY mind-fucked you LOL

You're the only one delusional enough to think she wins this, which isn't surprising given your previous takes on Bleach

Downplayed VSBW Quincy Hitler negs all your favorite verses lmao, that's rough, I can see why you're a little upset

You're the only one delusional enough to think she wins this, which isn't surprising given your previous takes on Bleach

Downplayed VSBW Quincy Hitler negs all your favorite verses lmao, that's rough, I can see why you're a little upset
Not at all, I welcome it. Different opinions are why we have debates. It’d be boring if everyone saw Yhwach the same way as me.

Cope

Not at all, I welcome it. Different opinions are why we have debates. It’d be boring if everyone saw Yhwach the same way as me.

Cope
Pretending like you're not bothered by Yhwach and Bleach lmao, no one downplays them this hard if they aren't emotionally troubled by them.

It's okay though, I'm willing to hear you out, tell me which character Yhwach fodderized to make you this upset, I won't judge you.

Actually Karen's ability is also a manipulation of the plot.
"The gambling storyline as well as the Unbeatable Emperor and Ever-Victorious Challenger characters gained from it were nothing more than side effects. We had no interest in the gambling story itself. Our objective was to capture the special girl who can be called the guide for all storylines, be they horror, gambling, love comedy, suspense, action, battle, sports, science fiction, or fantasy. Of all the countless storylines derived from the guide, the gambling one was the easiest to use. We tried to work our way back from there to approach Alice, the guide. …That is what this story really is."
"Seeing an obvious story structure would hardly be absurd, now would it? When the cute heroine does not die and is always assumed safe, that is not absurd. If the protagonist of a two hour drama survives the entire two hours, that is not absurd. …We seek the absurd. And that is why we must destroy all of those standard assumptions."

"The absurd…?" muttered Anzai in shock. "Did you just say the absurd!?"

"Ha hah ha! It is sometimes referred to by the name Objective Alice. Securing that White Girl who is associated with the Banshee and Prometheus is no easy task. After all, this is a difficult existence to deal with. Her only rule is that no rules can govern her. Even after running an emulation experiment, our odds of success are completely unknown. But not being able to read anything about the situation may be proof that we are approaching Alice who stands in the center of the absurd."
Karen, who has become the main villain of the story of absurdity, there is no way she can lose, no matter what, that is the plot of the story.
"When it isn't supposed to explode, nothing can make it explode. This is not just a dud or a malfunction. When I am not supposed to lose, I cannot lose. Those are the rules that surround me right now."
"The gambling storyline as well as the Unbeatable Emperor and Ever-Victorious Challenger characters gained from it were nothing more than side effects. We had no interest in the gambling story itself. Our objective was to capture the special girl who can be called the guide for all storylines, be they horror, gambling, love comedy, suspense, action, battle, sports, science fiction, or fantasy. Of all the countless storylines derived from the guide, the gambling one was the easiest to use. We tried to work our way back from there to approach Alice, the guide. …That is what this story really is."

Thats all your going to get from a novel. Minus a few illustrations, it’s all words.

What? Can’t process information unless it’s drawn pictures for you?
But you said I had to refute the scans you posted...you don't know the difference between text and scans?:saden:

But you said I had to refute the scans you posted...you don't know the difference between text and scans?:saden:
Yeah your just stone-walking now. Concession acc…

Oh wait, you already conceded since the last page and are just derailing and shit-flinging this thread ever since out of salt.

Yeah your not worth any more of my time, sad little troll. Cope and seethe and don’t forget

:holdthisl:

Yeah your just stone-walking now. Concession acc…

Oh wait, you already conceded since the last page and are just derailing and shit-flinging this thread ever since out of salt.

Yeah your not worth any more of my time, sad little troll. Cope and seethe and don’t forget

:holdthisl:
"Stone-walking"?:ihaha:

You expect me to refute scans you never posted and then try and force my concession, you're an embarrassment lmao
:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

He was touching the power (ink all over him) or using his light in all cases with Ichibei
He wasn't physically touching him with the light was he? The only time he absorbed Ichibei's power is with Santk Altar. He never physically touched him which was your argument. If it's not your arugment then say something because you haven't denied it so I'm assuming that's what it is.

No you just have a loose definition of what passive means.
A passive ability is just an ability that is always active. Yhwach's precognition and powernull is always active when he unlocked his Almighty. He can turn it off, but it's usually always on. There is a reason why people make a distinction of Yhwach and Almighty Yhwach.

Not arguing KS. I’m arguing the Getsuga Tensho from Ichigo that hit Yhwach because KS kept him from noticing it before it was too late. This wouldn’t have been an issue for a passive ability.
The getuga that was fired because of KS. There is a reason why he didn't see it and that didn't even matter because he came back from it. You also for whatever reason forgot the Almighty was under KS influence because he was hit before Yhwach unlocked it.

Had the Almighty on when he destroyed Ichigo’s blade.
No he didn't. You would need to prove this. We know when Yhwach has the Almighty active, he has multiple irises in his eyes. When he was breaking Ichigo's blade he only had one.

And does nothing with it beyond increasing his stats. Shit tier that doesn’t need to even be brought up
Right so you have no counterargument. The stat increase is there, but so it the probability manipulation. You haven't countered anything.

Goes hand in hand with increasing his other stats and how he literally can’t do anything else with it. Can’t control the probability of an opponents attack happening, it hitting, himself even seeing it coming, etc.
He doesn't need to control the probability of his opponent. He can manipulate his own probability to ensure "the miracle". He can tank his opponent's attack by making the damage into stats. Again manipulating your own probability is still probability manipulation.

Garbage for the above reason I mentioned. Couldn’t heal Ichigo from R2 Ulquiorra
Garbage because you lack reading comprehension. The arguments you presented are shit.

Either you are intentionally ignoring my points or you actually struggle to comprehend text because wtf is this shit:

and no mention of it being mental since that only has ever affected her combat prowess
When did I say it was a mental ability? I said her ability's efficiency depends on her mental state. If she is in a bad mental state her ability is dogshit, if she is in a proper mental state and is willing to go as far as she can, it's broken. I don't know how you misinterpret me saying that her ability is limited by her mental state as me saying it's a mental ability.

Good for him, won’t be rejecting a character with the same power as his on a strong and more efficient level. Karen does everything the Almighy does but unlike Almighty doesn need to do anything and can affect the past and preset too
Good for him, won’t be rejecting a character with the same power as his on a strong and more efficient level.
Except it's not the same power as his, it's not stronger or more efficient. You haven't provided anything to show that's the case. All you've done is mental gymnastics and misrepresented the Bleach side.

You seem to despise Orihime with a passion, cope harder. You wanted Ichigo to end up with Rukia or something? I really don't see why you would hate her so much.

Karen does everything the Almighy does but unlike Almighty doesn need to do anything and can affect the past and preset too
No it doesn't. Karen doesn't have passive precognition that can see infinite futures simultaneously and affect them all at once, along with passive powernull. She doesn't have fate manipulation. She only has supernatural luck. That's it.

If anything she passively dies to Reiatsu crush.

He wasn't physically touching him with the light was he? The only time he absorbed Ichibei's power is with Santk Altar. He never physically touched him which was your argument. If it's not your arugment then say something because you haven't denied it so I'm assuming that's what it is.
Again; he’s never taken away or nulled peoples powers with a stair. Most he’s ever done is take them by grabbing them or with Sank Altar

A passive ability is just an ability that is always active. Yhwach's precognition and powernull is always active when he unlocked his Almighty. He can turn it off, but it's usually always on. There is a reason why people make a distinction of Yhwach and Almighty Yhwach.
And works with little to no effort on the users part. Yhwach failing to stop Ichigo stabbing him, the Getsuga, or the Silver arrow hitting him from behind
shows it’s very much not a passive defense but requires his input to change the future.

The getuga that was fired because of KS. There is a reason why he didn't see it and that didn't even matter because he came back from it. You also for whatever reason forgot the Almighty was under KS influence because he was hit before Yhwach unlocked it.
Meaning his power is limited to his own perception.

No he didn't. You would need to prove this. We know when Yhwach has the Almighty active, he has multiple irises in his eyes. When he was breaking Ichigo's blade he only had one.
He literally says he broke Ichigo’s Bankai in the future I.e. with Almighty.

Right so you have no counterargument. The stat increase is there, but so it the probability manipulation. You haven't countered anything.
Garbage tier probability manipulation that only boosts his own stats and does nothing else.

He doesn't need to control the probability of his opponent. He can manipulate his own probability to ensure "the miracle". He can tank his opponent's attack by making the damage into stats. Again manipulating your own probability is still probability manipulation.
More like he can’t. Even when it was more convenient to do so like with Toshiro’s ice encasing him over trying to muscle his way out.

Garbage because you lack reading comprehension. The arguments you presented are shit.

Either you are intentionally ignoring my points or you actually struggle to comprehend text because wtf is this shit
Says the Bleach fan pulling made facts out of their ass

When did I say it was a mental ability? I said her ability's efficiency depends on her mental state. If she is in a bad mental state her ability is dogshit, if she is in a proper mental state and is willing to go as far as she can, it's broken. I don't know how you misinterpret me saying that her ability is limited by her mental state as me saying it's a mental ability.
Has never had a problem with healing someone with her mentality only impreding her combat prowess.

Except it's not the same power as his, it's not stronger or more efficient. You haven't provided anything to show that's the case. All you've done is mental gymnastics and misrepresented the Bleach side.
Can only explain so much to blind Belch fanboys.

You seem to despise Orihime with a passion, cope harder. You wanted Ichigo to end up with Rukia or something? I really don't see why you would hate her so much.
Could care less about shipping. Just commenting at how terrible the arguments are. If anything, a better comparison is how unlike Almighty, Karen can also change the past, hence why Yhwach couldn’t do a thing to stop or affect Tsukishima

No it doesn't. Karen doesn't have passive precognition that can see infinite futures simultaneously and affect them all at once, along with passive powernull. She doesn't have fate manipulation. She only has supernatural luck. That's it.
She doesn’t need it. She doesn’t have to do a thing beyond wanting to beat Yhwach for her powers to do anything including rewriting history so that Yhwach is still a dead, blind, powerless human parasite needing souls he started out life as.

Precognition so shit, he failed to see a Getsuga coming or an arrow. What a fucking joke.

If anything she passively dies to Reiatsu crush.
Nulls the effect of Reiatsu Crush passively. Try again.

Hell, he wont even have reiatsu. Fight starts with Karen wanting to beat Yhwach, Yhwach gets retroactively rewritten to have none of the souls he’s eaten or the Soul King to sustain his powers is left as a blind, deaf old man

Actually Karen's ability is also a manipulation of the plot.
No it's not. They just have supernatural luck. They don't actively change the story to the way they want. They just have something that helps them succeed which is their luck.

Plot Manipulation | VS Battles Wiki | Fandom

Plot Control | Superpower Wiki | Fandom

If the main character had plot manipulation then he would've changed the plot for him to kill her.

Karen, who has become the main villain of the story of absurdity, there is no way she can lose, no matter what, that is the plot of the story.
That is not the plot of the story, that is the plot of the gambling story no.

Of all the countless storylines derived from the guide, the gambling one was the easiest to use. We tried to work our way back from there to approach Alice, the guide. …That is what this story really is.
This is not them manipulating the plot, they're just explaining what the story is.

The only character you can argue plot manipulation for is the Objective Alice, the white girl, the guide or whatever.