General & Others Yonko with biggest army and territory

S

Sasaki Kojirō

As I said in my previous post, three of Big Mom's children was confirmed to have lead a 10,000 army to attack Germa.

That is already half of the Beasts Pirates and let me repeat myself again, that is already half of the Beasts Pirates.

She also had a huge fleet chasing after the Sunny and the army lead by Oven on Cacao Island was bigger than the 10,000 army that tried to attack Germa.

Her having a huge army makes sense, because she needs to have that much soldiers in order to manage Totto Land which is a huge archipelago.
It's not precise information, where exactly are these things being said? I need you to provide the material you're basing yourself on so that I can verify the accuracy of this information.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

And here is the army lead by Oven on Cacao Island which if you look at the size and numbers is even bigger than the army that tried to attack the Germa.
Let me see if I understand correctly, so you only have a definite count of numbers from the location where you were waiting for the leader of the attack on Big Mom's empire to exit, and then you're assuming that all the other locations also contain the same quantity? I don't believe it.

:yurazclear: I'd estimate a maximum of 13 thousand soldiers in all these panels there.

Let me see if I understand correctly, so you only have a definite count of numbers from the location where you were waiting for the leader of the attack on Big Mom's empire to exit, and then you're assuming that all the other locations also contain the same quantity? I don't believe it.

:yurazclear:
Never mind there is no point in arguing with a low iq Kaido wanker like yourself.

I added as much proof as I can, if your idiot ass still doesn't want to believe it then that's all on you.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Never mind there is no point in arguing with a low iq Kaido wanker like yourself.

I added as much proof as I can, if your idiot ass still doesn't want to believe it then that's all on you.
Did it resort to insults because your assumptions weren't met? On top of being a walking contradiction, it resorts to insults when it can't prove the baseless assumptions it's been making. Can it get any worse? :luffylaugh:

BMP is a bigger empire
BM has 36 islands under her in tottoland then add other islands in NW.

WB has more allies than other emperors and has the 2nd most territories

Kaido has bigger army than Shanks and Teach tho
Also more territories than him

Every BMP minister leads at least 5-10k soldiers : that gives BMP already over 100k soldiers
Kaido only has 30K men

Big Mom Pirates had the most territory and either the most or second most army size.

Whitebeard Pirates had the next most territory, the strongest overall force, largest and strongest allies and the second smallest army.

Kaido had weaker combatants and less territory than Big Mom and Whitebeard, but the largest amount of fodder with a total of 20,000 men.

Red Hair Pirates has the least territory, the weakest allies, by far the smallest army but pound for pound the strongest core crew.

Big Mom Pirates had the most territory and either the most or second most army size.

Whitebeard Pirates had the next most territory, the strongest overall force, largest and strongest allies and the second smallest army.

Kaido had weaker combatants and less territory than Big Mom and Whitebeard, but the largest amount of fodder with a total of 20,000 men.

Red Hair Pirates has the least territory, the weakest allies, by far the smallest army but pound for pound the strongest core crew.
Lol BM easily has over 20k men

Lol BM easily has over 20k men
Don't know why it's so hard for some to understand that Big Mom who rules over Totto Land which is a large archipelago that has 35 islands would also have a army over 20k, I even provided proof but some users here like Sasaki are just absolute fucking morons that think Kaido has everything over all the other Yonko's.

Big Mom's army>Kaido's army in terms of numbers

Totto Land>Wano in terms of which is a bigger territory.

Last edited:
Whitebeard had the most territories and Big Mom the largest army. An entire kingdom worth of 12 - 30 islands was ruled by her. Lower level ministers commanded 10k soldiers without batting an eye.