Break Week Yonkoproductions, avoid spoilers this week

Imagine if this Mofo hyped us up just to see Kaido's DF name:pepeke::pepeke:
If we get a title box saying strongest living being, id nut so hard my facial hair would fall off :noo:
Post automatically merged:

It's probably Kaido's hybrid form being revealed.
Hybrid is for later on when facing another top tiers and luffys alliance, doubt he’d need it here lol

If we get a title box saying strongest living being, id nut so hard my facial hair would fall off :noo:
Post automatically merged:

Hybrid is for later on when facing another top tiers and luffys alliance, doubt he’d need it here lol
i would rather fall off oda's hair if he has any bc it will be another lie. since u can't be the strongest in 1v1 and yet beeing nearly killed by a mere oden.

i would rather fall off oda's hair if he has any bc it will be another lie. since u can't be the strongest in 1v1 and yet beeing nearly killed by a mere oden.
Mere oden? The same dude who’s ass was kissed by primebeard and roger? Ok buddy.
And luffy will become the strongest and he lost 1vs1 several times. This logic is stupid.

Mere oden? The same dudes who’s ass was kissed by primebeard and roger? Ok buddy.
And luffy will become the strongest and he lost 1vs1 several times. This logic is stupid.
"strongest in 1v1" obv refers to an instant T , not since the beginning of everything.
yes, i said mere because oden was strong but not the strongest and was very beaten by him with high diff. unless you implies that in 20 years he gained this title while he probably already was a yonko back then.

"strongest in 1v1" obv refers to an instant T , not since the beginning of everything.
yes, i said mere because oden was strong but not the strongest and was very beaten by him with high diff. unless you implies that in 20 years he gained this title while he probably already was a yonko back then.
That is what I’m implying, the yonko system didn’t exist back during odens death, only great pirates like shiki/wb/bm ,etc
The narrator expressly says that he challenged yonko and marines. We will see.

Doesn’t he have to read it to know whether to read it or not because it’s worth it ?
You dumb man lmao
It's like when Sanji smokes a pack of cigarettes and you ask him for one and he says "Nah man you gotta avoid this. For your own good."

Like don't give me that after you already injected the chapter into your veins, tell me you liked it and then let me decide to read it. Don't say to avoid it lol.