Theory York is Teach’s 10th commander

Why would York be a Captain if not even Aokiji is (he could have declined the position, and im not saying that this is a power thing because i think hes second only to blackbeard himself in that department, but still)? She wouldn't have been able to leave Egghead and actually do anything, certainly not command her own ship.
At most I could see she her being an associate of the BB Pirates, but not a Captain, and even then I don't really think she is affiliated with them, or at the very least I don't see any reason to believe that she is.

Also in the latest chapter York said she couldn't hold her own in a fight if she got caught, so she clearly isn't strong. Even Atlas, who is IMO portrayed as the strongest, if not the ONLY strong Vegapunk, got one-shot by Lucci, so being a satellite doesn't mean anything when it comes to power.

The only thing York could have provided Blackbeard up to this point is information and, uh, I guess supplies/technology of some kind (i consider this very unlikely), but on Amazon Lily he didn't even know about the Seraphim, so...
Post automatically merged:

And even though we don't know how strong Bonney is, I'm sure she could kick York's ass a thousand times over.
Post automatically merged:

Nami VS Lafitte FTW.