Break Week You better hope Zoro defeats Lucci in ch1111

:suresure:"Live rent in my head"
I'm not the one spending days in a fanclub praising zoro 24/7 or insulting others over zoro

It's fun when you make threads or comments "zoro will win u chance 1111"
But if someone calls you out, you start acting like victims

This is the same tactic you used for zkk comments and threads In order to try silence others and feel good

🤣I will keep laughing at you people just like during wano
No kizaru vs zoro
No Zoro low diffing Lucci.

Enjoy the cries "Oda sucks" "this Nika wank is annoying " you've been spewing lately

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:suresure:"Live rent in my head"
I'm not the one spending days in a fanclub praising zoro 24/7 or insulting others over zoro

It's fun when you make threads or comments "zoro will win u chance 1111"
But if someone calls you out, you start acting like victims

This is the same tactic you used for zkk comments and threads In order to try silence others and feel good

🤣I will keep laughing at you people just like during wano
No kizaru vs zoro
No Zoro low diffing Lucci.

Enjoy the cries "Oda sucks" "this Nika wank is annoying " you've been spewing lately
ofc all your favs turned out to be frauds, big mom is a joke, kata is oven's equal and cracker got bullet diffed.
The bmps are a literal meme in the op community.
You got nothing left

Congrats for needing ACoC to beat enies lobby villain, magellan better be careful
If he comes to downplay. Luffy used G5 and failed to take out Lucci and it's not a problem.

First, it's not confirmed Zoro used ACoC. Even if he did, that not a bad thing based on a fact Shanks and Kaido did the same to Luffy and Kid. The only difference is Zoro didn't start with a name attack.

Regardless, between Zoro's battle against King and Lucci it's confirmed Zoro is top tier. Zoro was handling an YC1 character DF awakening user with 1 swords. Zoro then evaded Lucci's name technique, while catching his sword. A much more impressive feat than G5 Luffy evading Lucci's nameless attack.

If he comes to downplay. Luffy used G5 and failed to take out Lucci and it's not a problem.

First, it's not confirmed Zoro used ACoC. Even if he did, that not a bad thing based on a fact Shanks and Kaido did the same to Luffy and Kid. The only difference is Zoro didn't start with a name attack.

Regardless, between Zoro's battle against King and Lucci it's confirmed Zoro is top tier. Zoro was handling an YC1 character DF awakening user with 1 swords. Zoro then evaded Lucci's name technique, while catching his sword. A much more impressive feat than G5 Luffy evading Lucci's nameless attack.
It is not AdvCoC. AdvCoC comes out of CoC-imbued weapons/parts.

Here you can see perfectly that the swords are clean. What you see are rays that we have seen many times in users without CoC.