General & Others You do not realise how much depth the characters in Naruto have until you rewatch/read

Undoubtedly Naruto is the best manga/anime of all time. It's character growth is unparalleled. No other series has managed to execute it BETTER than Naruto. Naruto has the best anti heroes in Itachi. Naruto has the best anti villains in Pain/Nagato. Naruto has the best mentor like figures of any kind Hardworkers like Might Guy and Jiraiya or Proficient professors like Orochimaru. Naruto has the best pure villains in chuunin exams Gaara, Hidan Kakuzu and Kisame. People who just lust for blood.

Seriously the depth and philosophy of Naruto makes it more enjoyable for me as a reader now at an older age. Naruto is like a fine wine that gets BETTER with age.

Thank you Kishimoto and whoever had a hand in making it

Comically bad character development, the entire theme of the story is just one big contradiction, sorry but it's the truth, Naruto isn't some holy grail of manga like you think, it's not even in the top ten of all time.
Okay Naruto still worked hard to maximize the potential in an environment wwhere he was put down and every other person would have given up by commiting suicide or gone the gaara route. After Naruto Uzumaki became a certefied ninja(Beating nagato) Naruto remained humble and even let the rocks ninjas beat him up for a greater cause. And that is Naruto Uzumaki fighting for a greater cause

Undoubtedly Naruto is the best manga/anime of all time. It's character growth is unparalleled. No other series has managed to execute it BETTER than Naruto. Naruto has the best anti heroes in Itachi. Naruto has the best anti villains in Pain/Nagato. Naruto has the best mentor like figures of any kind Hardworkers like Might Guy and Jiraiya or Proficient professors like Orochimaru. Naruto has the best pure villains in chuunin exams Gaara, Hidan Kakuzu and Kisame. People who just lust for blood.

Seriously the depth and philosophy of Naruto makes it more enjoyable for me as a reader now at an older age. Naruto is like a fine wine that gets BETTER with age.

Thank you Kishimoto and whoever had a hand in making it
I do not respect Naruto. But every antagonist except for orochimaru just can't be hated. They were written too well.
Itachi/Pain/madara/obito.

Sasuke is not a terrorist. He is a victim of circumstance
'Victim of circumstance' is the last thing you use as an excuse for 'terrorists' :milaugh:
It is understandable to have a grudge against Konoha but attacking irrelevant people and mass destruction are terrorist ideologies.
Post automatically merged:

Everyone in Akatsuki are 'victim of circumstances' then. :seriously:

Chunin exam arc >>>> Entirety of One Piece.

Naruto as a whole >>> All shounen mangas, except maybe Dragon Ball.
Before you start crying about world building, let me tell you, you dont go to watch a movie and expect to spend 1000+ episodes of it to see world building.
You go there to enjoy and if the author concludes it within a set time frame (~3 hours) then you either appreciate or hate it.
Naruto's story was concluded within that time frame. Kishi didnt say I need more time to explain this, etc.
He could write essays on how the Naruto world works, but this is not the right genre for it (shounen).
For example, HxH slap the shit out of your world building appreciators. I dont want to see TextxText.
People confuse One Piece between what it really is and their expectations from it.
Do an arc by arc comparison and see which manga comes out on top.
Or you can also try character vs character.
Naruto shits on One Piece, even if OP is at 1070 chapter or 1000070 chapter.

Nardo in a nutshell

Comically bad character development, the entire theme of the story is just one big contradiction, sorry but it's the truth, Naruto isn't some holy grail of manga like you think, it's not even in the top ten of all time.
And the time skip lmaoooo

Trains with one of the greatest ninja ever
Learns zero new jutsus
Doesn't improve his control over the nine tails

The only development he gets:
-new tracksuit
-is taller