Future Events Your expectation for One Piece in 2020

will 2020 be better than 2019 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Finalbeta

As of that exchange you were wrong but don't let him forget
Fire festival raid fails, act three ends, major revelation at chapter 1000 to end the year (Imu-sama? Vegapunk? Will of D?...)
Hardly ever wrong? You spelled "dirtyLarry" wrong.
But I will come and bath in the applause of the commoners when act 4 of Wano starts at the end of 2020.
:cheers:

Trying to predict accurately from that far back will never really work. There was one guy at the beginning of the thread who maybe predicted ten things and nailed five, that's generally what you can expect. I didn't even have my own so I could never boast, but I also couldn't let him come at you with that "33% of the time I'm never wrong" shit.
:gokulaugh:

We're probably at a good point for prediction on how this year ends because we're already into the arc and about halfway through 2021 anyway. Anything else is kind of a wild guess.

Predictions that will all probably happen a few months later (in the next few chapters).

As for Kaido going down in like 35 chapters was always a ridiculous prediction back then.
I was about as wishful in a sense. I still maintain that four volumes is plenty of space to go from landing on Onigashima to the last fight of the arc.

But you know, the window on "end of 2020" closed in March at the very latest

I was about as wishful in a sense. I still maintain that four volumes is plenty of space to go from landing on Onigashima to the last fight of the arc.

But you know, the window on "end of 2020" closed in March at the very latest
4 volumes could be more than enough, but this is OP, you know Oda's pacing.

It wouldn't have made sense to conclude the storyline, that the entire New World Saga has led up to, in only 35 chapter, when we consider the rest of his pacing.

Heck, even those final fights in Dressrosa took 40-50 chapters.

Predictions that will all probably happen a few months later (in the next few chapters).

As for Kaido going down in like 35 chapters was always a ridiculous prediction back then.
That for just how hyperbolic the hype of Grandmaster Zoro was and the pattern with Oden about to end Kaido very quickly but ultimately tricked, despite considering that there were other match ups playing too. So in a sense the latter notion is the strand that misled the prevision the most, but on the other side it remains the fact that Zoro managed to perma scar Kaido after a few chapters of battling and the thing will probably get resolved in another few chapters of battling with Zoro presumably returning to complete the job.