General & Others Your favourite characters

Who are your faves?

• Total voters
H

Haoshoku

Yami. The dude gives me the Kenpachi vibe; a badass swordsman with a dope personality who’s too good for his own show.

After that I guess it’d be Noel, probably the most developed character outside of the MCs. Mereoleona piqued my interest where I left off, so that’s probably my number 3 right now.

Btw Jack is literally a walmart brand version of Nnoitra from Bleach, he shouldn’t be in the poll :goatasure:

H

Haoshoku

agree but "walmart brand version" is kinda disrespected considering he is quite strong too :pepeke:
Not talking about strength necessarily.

It’s more so the fact that Jack is quite literally Nnoitra Gilga copy and pasted into the Black Clover verse. The BC author pulled off an impressive feat that not even Hiro Mashima could ever hope to, just take a look at this lmao:
And as if the things would stop there, they both have scythes involved in their combat:

Both love fighting:

Atleast Mashima made a Shanks clone but stopped there. This guy not only looks like Nnoitra, but he talks like him and walks like him as well lol.

I mean the only thing missing here for this man is a Neliel figure in his life and if that’s the case, Kubo should finna file a copyright claim on this lmao.

It’s more so the fact that Jack is quite literally Nnoitra Gilga copy and pasted into the Black Clover verse. The BC author pulled off an impressive feat that not even Hiro Mashima could ever hope to, just take a look at this lmao:
And as if the things would stop there, they both have scythes involved in their combat:

Both love fighting:

Atleast Mashima made a Shanks clone but stopped there. This guy not only looks like Nnoitra, but he talks like him and walks like him as well lol.

I mean the only thing missing here for this man is a Neliel figure in his life and if that’s the case, Kubo should finna file a copyright claim on this lmao.
Ever heard of a Tribute?

H

Haoshoku

Ever heard of a Tribute?
Don’t cap that’s no tribute lmao. When you create nearly the same character down from the design to the personality with just a few tiny tweaks to make him fit into yo verse you’ve gone beyond giving a simple tribute.

Anyways BC has an undeniable Bleach influence (for one the Squad Captains loosely remind me of the Gotei as far as the organizational concept goes and Noel/Rukia/Nozel/Byakuya have faint similarities) , it also has a strong Naruto influence. All that’s fine most other mordern shonen have taken from their predecessors as well. But it’s all about being original and adding your own twist to it otherwise it’s just lame af imo.

Don’t cap that’s no tribute lmao. When you create nearly the same character down from the design to the personality with just a few tiny tweaks to make him fit into yo verse you’ve gone beyond giving a simple tribute.

Anyways BC has an undeniable Bleach influence (for one the Squad Captains loosely remind me of the Gotei as far as the organizational concept goes and Noel/Rukia/Nozel/Byakuya have faint similarities) , it also has a strong Naruto influence. All that’s fine most other mordern shonen have taken from their predecessors as well. But it’s all about being original and adding your own twist to it otherwise it’s just lame af imo.
I found their similarities to be very close too but still different enough to not matter.
Besides which Jack is the superior character and likeable.

H

Haoshoku

I found their similarities to be very close too but still different enough to not matter.
Besides which Jack is the superior character and likeable.
Don’t get me wrong I think its lackluster but I don’t find it to be much of an issue considering the roles they play in their respective series. Definitely raised an eyebrow when I first saw the dude but it’s whatever to me. I find it very hilarious though.

As for who’s “the superior character” stop capping that would be the original of course :wellwell:

Don’t get me wrong I think its lackluster but I don’t find it to be much of an issue considering the roles they play in their respective series. Definitely raised an eyebrow when I first saw the dude but it’s whatever to me. I find it very hilarious though.

As for who’s “the superior character” stop capping that would be the original of course :wellwell:
To each their own I suppose. Considering you seem to be a Bleach Fan, I sense some Bias, and I only have the anime to go off of for your guy.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Both love fighting:

LMAO:gokulaugh: Why did I not notice this until now?:nicagesmile:

Here mine;-

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Here mine;-

No Zenon??? :josad:

But good list.