๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Anime only but my top 5 would probably be
โ€ข Escanor
โ€ข Ban
โ€ข Meliodas
โ€ข Merlin
โ€ข Monspeet

I was tempted to also say Estarossa but I'll leave him out for the purpose of having a top 5
Estarossa's the man though. What episode are you on? I stopped on episode 3 season 3 I think lmao.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Was kinda disappointing considering the animation and stuff was pretty subpar compared to the last 2 seasons
Yeah, heard the animation was shit lmfao. It was shit in the first few episodes as well. But I saw some pics later on that were downright awful.

I finished the season 3 im pretty sure (Wrath of the Gods)
I don't remember what happens. What's the deal in the entire season? Beating the commandments?

S

SinOfGreed

Yeah, heard the animation was shit lmfao.

I don't remember what happens. What's the deal in the entire season? Beating the commandments?
Demon clan vs Goddess Clan is the main core of the plot iirc. Lots of flashbacks if I recall. King and Diane go through some training with Gloxinia and Drole

Shows flashbacks regarding Goddess clan and Demon clan. There's some shit to do with Elizabeth, Estarossa and Meliodas too

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I started reading SDS just for Escanor. He alone made the manga readable for me.

1. Escanor
2. Ban
3. Estarossa(not Mael...hell no)
4.Derieri
5. Diane
At the very bottom- Elizabeth
Brah we got the same top 3 lmao.
And I absolutely agree on the Mael thing. He genuinely sucked. Estarossa was amazing.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Listen....you gotta list your favorite mangas on your profile or something.....there's just too many coincidences with us...
You know what lmao. Imma drop a list of my manga and faves in that PM and you tell me how much we coincide.
Post automatically merged:

Escanor and Chandler
Mael with his balls intact
Estarossa
Galand
Ban has the best development imo his story is brilliant
Escanor is walking hype
Probably gowther cause hes hilarious
I like Zeldris the most followed by Estarossa and Meliodas. Gilthunder was cool once and I really enjoy Ban and Howzer.
1. Ban
2. Escanor
3. Meliodas
4. Zeldris
5. Mael
6. Estarossa
7. King
8. Diane
9. Elizabeth
10. Derieri
0. Merlin
1. Escanor
2. Meliodas
3. Mael
4. King
5. Supreme Die...... Well, that didn't age well
Actually, I prefer meliodas, ban and escanor. No particular order. The manga I need to read because the latest season gave us nightmares
They were good when they started. For me personally they fell off really hard. Thier personalities got so cringy and just the decisions they made I couldn't agree with.
Escanor was my favorite. Ban was a close second and I really liked derieri as well
Started reading it today, i am on the part where king defeats guila in the capital of the dead and rejoins the seven deadly sins and now they are trying to get diane's sacred treasure.
It's somewhat good so far.
Added the poll so you can vote now.

Last edited:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Yes, I have finished reading the main manga. I've heard there's a sequel with the kids of the 7DS with Arthur as the main character but I am hesitant to give it a go. @Light D Lamperouge cus the ending arc sucked some major ass.

Top 5 characters of NNT

1. Escanor
2. Ban
3. Monspeet
4. Derieri
5. Jericho

Meliodos is too cringe for me, and he gets worse consistently as the time goes on -especially is the final arc.

Estarrosa started off very strong, and very likable. Just like his transformation when he was first getting his memories back.
His last few transformations however felt very forced, extremely dragged out and over the top, and with him becoming Mael was the moment when his character officially died.

Merlin? - probably a top tier gyal but she has too many plot holes to her name that I can barely recall a handful. Also the way she discarded the absolute chad that is Escanor, still hurts to this day. Never gonna be in my top 5.
:josad:

Elizabeth- must be the worst female shounen lead I've seen in a long time. Like why did she exsist? Why was she made out to be the second coming of Juesus but achieved a grand total of absolutely nothing, apart from giving Meliodos depression for the past 2 thousand years? A disgrace.

Last edited:
1: Escanor
2: Ban
3: Estarossa ( f*ck Mael )
4: Monspeet
5: Derieri
6: Jericho
7: Hawk
8: Zeldris
The last arc ruined so many characters for me f*ck the rest of the cast

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I can't see King, Gil and Ban.

Great list btw.