Your Life's biggest Bruh Moment

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Running from the cops. And then they said weโ€™re only after big fish.

Like Bruhh, why u chase after me then :lawsigh::kaidowhat:
:milaugh:Loooool
I like this one!

One of my life's biggest bruh moments was when I was in middle school, we were going to have swimming in the P.E class. Me being the absolute clutz I was managed to forget putting on my swimming shorts after having showered, so I went into the hall where most of the class already was- stark naked

:milaugh:Loooool
I like this one!

One of my life's biggest bruh moments was when I was in middle school, we were going to have swimming in the P.E class. Me being the absolute clutz I was managed to forget putting on my swimming shorts after having showered, so I went into the hall where most of the class already was- stark naked
Ayyo what the fuck :milaugh:

This didnโ€™t happen to me but, but in middle school locker rooms, one of the guys Roofed some other kids jeans and he was stuck wearing dirty ass gym shorts from period 4 to 8
:lusalty:

We were once with my art class in a museum and some girls always talked, my teacher said nothing. When my friend said something she got angry and kicked him out from the museum. After that some girls talked again she said nothing , then I got angry and talked to some other guy. My teacher yelled at me and said : " you want to go too? Be silent."
I said to her : " If you would be a good teacher then nobody would talk because itโ€™s so fucking boring."
She had a midlife crisis and kicked me out.
That was not the best first impression. :kayneshrug:

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I came back to school after 2 weeks break cuz I got ill. ( I was obviously ill only for a week but couldn't pass a chance to earn some more time to play on PC ).

I returned to the class. The headmaster came into the class got me under the board and yelled at me in front of the class, naming some mad shit like destroying the locker room, breaking the doors, and stealing the balls for volleyball and soccer.

My headteacher ( whatever u call the teacher that takes care of ur class aside from specific subjects ) and told the headmaster that he mistook me for a different XXX ( name here let's say Adam for example ) student that got transferred to our class and he didn't show up after that incident.

I just whispered to my mate: "My life must be some kind of joke" and took my seat and just acted as nothing happened.

Headmaster apologized later on and everything but holy fucking shit xD.

Our whole 10th grade made a trip to Berlin for five days. The classes stayed in separate hotels. We had some rules, no alcohol and after 10 pm everyone will stay in their room. Of course every night my friends smoked weed and drank alcohol except for me because I donโ€™t drink and smoke. The last night some friends called some girls into our room but I wanted to go with another dude to a other hotel. The other dude wanted to drink with his friends from the other class and I wanted to visit a girlfriend of mine. It was after 10 pm... everything was perfect, we got to the other hotel and than when we were at the floor one teacher came from his room and saw me, sadly he knew me. He only came out of his room because some dude bled from the nose, what a fucking luck... me and that other dude were surrounded because all the teachers and other students came and looked at us. That was such a bullshit feeling, they called my teacher and a taxi, we needed to pay the taxi 50โ‚ฌ. Later my teacher had a long talk with me and I knew that this story was the talk in the teachers room. Some teachers smirked when they saw me one week later

6th grade.. there was this girl I really liked.
One day, all 6th graders in my school had swimming class, so we all went in 2 buses that took us to the place.

In the bus I went to, there was this Eminem song playing.. it was Lose Yourself, and I knew the whole lyrics to that song... I wanted to impress that girl, so I went and sang the whole thing, as loud as I could, with my heart and soul, to the entire class... hell, even did what Eminem did in his music video.

Everyone laughed, teacher smiled..
Pal next to me was going wtf.

It was only after, that I realized... that this girl was in the other bus....
So I did all that shit... for nothing.

:lawsigh:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
One day, all 6th graders in my school had swimming class, so we all went in 2 buses that took us to the place.

In the bus I went to, there was this Eminem song playing.. it was Lose Yourself, and I knew the whole lyrics to that song... I wanted to impress that girl, so I went and sang the whole thing, as loud as I could, with my heart and soul, to the entire class... hell, even did what Eminem did in his music video.

Bruh
Post automatically merged:

:milaugh::milaugh:

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž

Damn man

lol it kind of your fault for not remembering what the girl look like and noticing she wasn't there at the begin

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
During college i like any onther horny dude in his early twenties tried to get laid

Long story short there was a goth girl that was fine as all hell. We talked for few days and she invited me to her place

We had some drinks and weed and through jokes she said she has a strap on

I thought she was kidding

She wasnt

Needles to say, i did not stay for long after that

At least you tried something , see it as a experience :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

During college i like any onther horny dude in his early twenties tried to get laid

Long story short there was a goth girl that was fine as all hell. We talked for few days and she invited me to her place

We had some drinks and weed and through jokes she said she has a strap on

I thought she was kidding

She wasnt

Needles to say, i did not stay for long after that
I wouldโ€™ve run for my life :whitepress:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
โ€Ž
Have a few ones, but the first which comes in mind:

With my studying i lived in a different City (Bielefeld). There i kinda met some girl from another City (Kiel), about 200km far away, We met on vacation and we started seeing each other from time to time. After a year ongoing friendship, we kinda fell for it one night. It was great and we started a relationship after that, but thats not the point. Right after the night, next morning, her ex boyfriend called her.
It was really awkward for her, but she asked me to help him. He was kinda lost in Berlin suddenly, the city where i come from. And one of his best friends, which originaly comes from berlin, isnt answering his phone. She claimed he is a good guy and if i cant help him.

It was a bit awkward, but ok. She gave me the phone and the guy directly started to explain his situation. I guess he imagined the situation more or less strange too. But then it happened and i realized it only after. I had the most normal conversation with this guy, like... i always had. It was one of my best friends and we talked as if he just called me. We cleared things up, i helped him and totaly forgot i talk on the phone of the girl and HER EX, cause it was also one of MY best friends.

So i hang up, gave her the phone and just when i saw her impression, i realized what happened. I started to laugh and searched for my phone. Yes, the guy he tried to call before for help was me anyway. And instantly there came his message on my phone:

"Wait.... did i just talked to you over the phone of my Ex?"