General & Others Your preferred Kekkei Genkai?

Question's simple but I will divide it into three more precise questions.
1. What's your favorite Kekkei Genkai? The one that you love the most doesn't matter why.
2. If you could get one Kekkei Genkai in real life, which one would you pick? No one else gets another KKG except for you.
3. If you were teleported to the Naruto world and you had the possibility to pick one KKG too, which one would it be?

That's basically it, I will answer my own question a little bit later. (Spoiler: I will actually pick the same KKG for all three questions).

1. Sharingan

2. Woodstyle is a lot more useful and can help the environment

3. Sharingan cause it gives you a huge boost. Like Chiyo said, Sharingan users are basically unbeatable in a 1v1

1. Sharingan

2. Woodstyle is a lot more useful and can help the environment

3. Sharingan cause it gives you a huge boost. Like Chiyo said, Sharingan users are basically unbeatable in a 1v1
  1. Particle style (I know this isn't a kekkei Genkai but This one is too OP)
  2. Swift release (Its not canon but movie material)
  3. Sharingan ofc (It unlocks a lot of stuffs for you)
Fair enough for the first and second question but wouldn't the Sharingan be way too much of a pain to both acquire and use (in the 3 question)? First of all you need to suffer a strong emotion to even unlock it (which tends to be something negative) and then to evolve it into the MS you have to, yet again, suffer another negative/strong emotion. This shit takes a mental toll on the user... Now that you have it, you can use some fancy abilities but you'll be both in constant pain and you also have the risk of becoming blind. Plus you don't even know if you'll have strong or mid abilities. Shisui had basically the strongest Genjutsu but it was a one time use per year which doesn't seem to be worth it. Yeah, you might solve the risks mentioned previously with the EMS but even with that, you still suffer a lot of pain by using it and it's not even guaranteed for you to have a sibling or someone close enough to you for the eye transplant surgery to work. Overall there are way too many risks and variables. It's pretty much the high risk-high reward option but the risk imho is just way too big.

Fair enough for the first and second question but wouldn't the Sharingan be way too much of a pain to both acquire and use (in the 3 question)? First of all you need to suffer a strong emotion to even unlock it (which tends to be something negative) and then to evolve it into the MS you have to, yet again, suffer another negative/strong emotion. This shit takes a mental toll on the user... Now that you have it, you can use some fancy abilities but you'll be both in constant pain and you also have the risk of becoming blind. Plus you don't even know if you'll have strong or mid abilities. Shisui had the basically the strongest Genjutsu but it was a one time use per hear which doesn't seem to be worth it. Yeah, you might solve the risks mentioned previously with the EMS but even with that, you still suffer a lot of pain by using it and it's not even guaranteed for you to have a sibling or someone close enough to you for the eye transplant surgery to work. Overall there are way too many risks and variables. It's pretty much the high risk-high reward option but the risk imho is just way too big.
Sharingan is just emotion based. Being happy can also unlock your sharingan(Sarada unlocked it when she thought she will meet her dad). We all go through our highs and lows, it’s part of life. If I’ll be a ninja it’s likely I’ll be a soldier so I might as well get a boost from my wins and losses

Also I didn’t plan on getting MS. A 3 Tomoe is already considered to be a big deal for a regular joe in the Naruto world

Fair enough for the first and second question but wouldn't the Sharingan be way too much of a pain to both acquire and use (in the 3 question)? First of all you need to suffer a strong emotion to even unlock it (which tends to be something negative) and then to evolve it into the MS you have to, yet again, suffer another negative/strong emotion. This shit takes a mental toll on the user... Now that you have it, you can use some fancy abilities but you'll be both in constant pain and you also have the risk of becoming blind. Plus you don't even know if you'll have strong or mid abilities. Shisui had basically the strongest Genjutsu but it was a one time use per hear which doesn't seem to be worth it. Yeah, you might solve the risks mentioned previously with the EMS but even with that, you still suffer a lot of pain by using it and it's not even guaranteed for you to have a sibling or someone close enough to you for the eye transplant surgery to work. Overall there are way too many risks and variables. It's pretty much the high risk-high reward option but the risk imho is just way too big.
Lost enough people in my life and there's contant pain.
NGL my body is always at pain (Maybe I'm unhealthy )

Sharingan is just emotion based. Being happy can also unlock your sharingan(Sarada unlocked it when she thought she will meet her dad). We all go through our highs and lows, it’s part of life. If I’ll be a ninja it’s likely I’ll be a soldier so I might as well get a boost from my wins and losses

Also I didn’t plan on getting MS. A 3 Tomoe is already considered to be a big deal for a regular joe in the Naruto world
Lost enough people in my life and there's contant pain.
NGL my body is always at pain (Maybe I'm unhealthy )
You know... Fair enough lol. If you go at it, might as well aim for the top. Acceptable answers.
It's interesting to see the point of view of different users. It's a shame the thread itself is kinda dry ngl.