General & Others Your preferred Kekkei Genkai?

1. Sharingan - Kamui
Both in the Naruto world and even more so in the real world. That's a no brainer. Teleportation, intangibility, creating illusions and controlling peoples minds and the nice to have ability of copying moves of any kind. And that's already so great I forgot about Susanoo. Lol

2. Another Sharingan due to illusions and mind manipulation and the other nice to have advanced abilities like Amaterasu and Susanoo.

3. Wood Release. Strong and useful as well

4. Byakugan

Since people already listing the popular ones, I'mma say Byakugan which is surprisingly underrated.

It's one of the most useful ability in hand to hand combat.

In real life, if I were to engage in a war, snipers can't hit me. And I can see from kilometres away so it would be useful for spying and infiltration mission. X-Ray vision, Infrared, can see people's chakra, etc. in general are very handy.

In daily life though, I can just challenge my friends to a staring contest and I would automatically win because Byakugan can go for a long period of time without blinking.:araboss:

Of course if I were to transport to Naruto world, like I said above with the war scenario, Byakugan is useful for stealth missions.

Byakugan for every answer

The sharingan except you don’t have to experience crazy shit to hone it and the range on it is insane

It was (imo) equal if not superior to the sharingan before we found out about MS/EMS

Yeah, the Byakugan was stronger than the base Sharingan in a straight 1v1. However, the apparition of the MS/EMS created a huge power disparity...
A master sharingan user can put you into genjutsu , control powerful summonings , learn and use lots of justsu with ease. I don't see how byakugan is more powerful in actual combat. It has better visual powers yes.

You need gentle fist also to complement byakugan

A master sharingan user can put you into genjutsu , control powerful summonings , learn and use lots of justsu with ease. I don't see how byakugan is more powerful in actual combat. It has better visual powers yes.

You need gentle fist also to complement byakugan
In a straight 1v1 I can see the byakugan user winning if he's skilled in CQC. Being able to directly affect chakra pressure points is a big W. It might not have as many applications but in the right hands it's quite dangerous

In a straight 1v1 I can see the byakugan user winning if he's skilled in CQC. Being able to directly affect chakra pressure points is a big W. It might not have as many applications but in the right hands it's quite dangerous
Yes but the sharingan user can also put him under genjustu and can have justsus to keep distance from his opponent. Base Itachi and early shippuden sasauke minus curse mark > Neji for example

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
1. What's your favorite Kekkei Genkai? The one that you love the most doesn't matter why.
2. If you could get one Kekkei Genkai in real life, which one would you pick? No one else gets another KKG except for you.
3. If you were teleported to the Naruto world and you had the possibility to pick one KKG too, which one would it be?
1. Boil Release/Lava Release/Scorch Release

2. Wood Release or Sharingan. You could make. BREAD off making your own wood and Sharingan you gonna memorize everything

3. Boil/Scorch/Lava Release

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢