General & Others Your preferred Kekkei Genkai?

Yeah, the Byakugan was stronger than the base Sharingan in a straight 1v1.
The 3 tomoe is pretty much superior in ever sense lol

1. Allows you to view their chakra flow
2. Allows you to read lips and hand seals therefore you get to copy abilities
3. Allows you to predict fighting patterns
4. Genjutsu eye. Allows you to cast and disperse genjutsu

The Byakugan only has 2 things going for it. The Byakugan < Sharingan stuff was just Hyuga self hype.

The 3 tomoe is pretty much superior in ever sense lol

1. Allows you to view their chakra flow
2. Allows you to read lips and hand seals therefore you get to copy abilities
3. Allows you to predict fighting patterns
4. Genjutsu eye. Allows you to cast and disperse genjutsu

The Byakugan only has 2 things going for it. The Byakugan < Sharingan stuff was just Hyuga self hype.
1. Bya allows you not only to see those but also apply force into specific pressure points that only a Bya user can see for devastating damage.
2 and 3 are fair points. The copy copy is a good advantage for the Sharingan. However, iirc it kinda stopped being relevant after Naruto-.
4. You can use Genjutsu, something that the Byakugan can't give you. But most of the shinobis are trained against normal Genjutsu and the Byakugan itself has the ability to see thru it.
Your average Joe would probably benefit more from the Sharingan but it's in the hands of a skilled taijutsu user that the Byakugan would shine imo. The only real thing that the base Sharingan has over the Byakugan is the ability to copy stuff.

1. Bya allows you not only to see those but also apply force into specific pressure points that only a Bya user can see for devastating damage.
2 and 3 are fair points. The copy copy is a good advantage for the Sharingan. However, iirc it kinda stopped being relevant after Naruto-.
4. You can use Genjutsu, something that the Byakugan can't give you. But most of the shinobis are trained against normal Genjutsu and the Byakugan itself has the ability to see thru it.
Your average Joe would probably benefit more from the Sharingan but it's in the hands of a skilled taijutsu user that the Byakugan would shine imo. The only real thing that the base Sharingan has over the Byakugan is the ability to copy stuff.
Genjutsu sharingan is OP. Even orochimaru was having hard time with it

1. True which is why I said it has 2 things superior to the sharingan. this plus it’s range

4. Chiyo an experienced combatant said this about the sharingan’s genjutsu

in a 1v1 situation you’re pretty much screwed unless you trained your eye to counter the sharingan. A Byakugan eye has never been shown to counter a genjutsu on them

1. True which is why I said it has 2 things superior to the sharingan. this plus it’s range

4. Chiyo an experienced combatant said this about the sharingan’s genjutsu

in a 1v1 situation you’re pretty much screwed unless you trained your eye to counter the sharingan. A Byakugan eye has never been shown to counter a genjutsu on them
I'll take the L then. I read somewhere that the Byakugan helped against Genjutsus which is true (but not for those applied to you).

W

I'll take the L then. I read somewhere that the Byakugan helped against Genjutsus which is true (but not for those applied to you).

W
Orochimaru never had trouble with Genjutsu outside the first time he got trolled by Itachi which is irrelevant because

1.Itachi was aware Orochimaru was going to betray him so had already set up the bait trap long before Oro tried it

2.At that point in time Oro was unaware of what the MS was. No S-Class ninja gets caught in Genjutsu, retards who rather wank specific characters than read the story the way it’s meant to be read make up propaganda

The Sannin are soundly above every Akatsuki member that doesn’t have a last name ending in U. Itachi is a regular extreme diff fight for any one of them, and Pain already admitted that if Jiraiya knew of his gimmick he would’ve lost

Dojutsu is overrated

Orochimaru never had trouble with Genjutsu outside the first time he got trolled by Itachi which is irrelevant because

1.Itachi was aware Orochimaru was going to betray him so had already set up the bait trap long before Oro tried it

2.At that point in time Oro was unaware of what the MS was. No S-Class ninja gets caught in Genjutsu, retards who rather wank specific characters than read the story the way it’s meant to be read make up propaganda

The Sannin are soundly above every Akatsuki member that doesn’t have a last name ending in U. Itachi is a regular extreme diff fight for any one of them, and Pain already admitted that if Jiraiya knew of his gimmick he would’ve lost

Dojutsu is overrated
he got caught by Sasuke's genjutsu lol

Rinnegan:
  • Mastering 5 nature elements at the age of 10, & chunin
  • Become jounin at 12 yo, mastering 2 elemental nature transformation
  • Mastering 3 more elemental nature transformation at 13 Yo, & have 1 elemental kekkei genkai
  • 14 yo, mastering Senjutsu, have 1 kekkei tota
  • 15 yo, insert Hashirama cell, planting sharingan at both palm
  • At 16 Yo, have kekkei mora
  • 18 yo, have 'D' Ninshu Academy. (Akatsuki is Dawn) Will of D
Can teleport even to another several dimension

Yes but i think sasuke's rinnegan has a limit on this
This ability was sasuke's correct?
The Rinnegan being able to teleport people to other dimensions is a special ability of Sasuke. However, it takes a lot of Chakra to do so. From what I've seen it took like 1/3 of Naruto's chakra to teleport himself to another dimension and we all know that Sasuke has less chakra than him so he's basically giving up roughly half of his chakra for the teleport.

Question's simple but I will divide it into three more precise questions.
1. What's your favorite Kekkei Genkai? The one that you love the most doesn't matter why.
2. If you could get one Kekkei Genkai in real life, which one would you pick? No one else gets another KKG except for you.
3. If you were teleported to the Naruto world and you had the possibility to pick one KKG too, which one would it be?

That's basically it, I will answer my own question a little bit later. (Spoiler: I will actually pick the same KKG for all three questions).
Great topic

1. Rinnegan
2. Rinnegan
3. Rinnegan