Your son and daughter are both drowning and you can only save one

Okay only people above 18 can read this: He asked us if we would fuck our father in the ass or let us get fucked by him.... no wonder nobody wanted to talk with him. He was even 4 years older than me :whitepress:
wtf

:noo:
Post automatically merged:

generally speaking, i would save my daughter. But things may change depending on the real situation

Why tf do you have a classmate 4 years older than you.
Bro I had 3 classmates who were 23 when I was 19 back then. One was in a addiction institution because of drugs, the other two fucked up in school. But they all finished school with good grades in the end. My school was kinda weird, our teachers smoked with their students and borrowed cigarettes from them :suresure:

Zemmi

GodMommie
I could never make that choice between my kids.

However knowing my kids like I do, the decision would be taken out of my hands. My son would never allow me to save him over his baby sister.

On vaction one year my daughter stepped off into the water and before I could even properly react my son already jumped in and retrieved her.

Daniel

‎‎‎‎
Sometimes, preventing a situation such as this from coming to fruition yields greater rewards than the ability to decide who to save out of the two of your children that are drowning in the middle of a lake.