Your Top Ten Favorite Kingdom Characters

I like politics a lot along with court wars and diplomacy. But thanks :feelsokeman:

Yours is amazing as well considering all are related to battlefield and if i would've created it based on fightings than it would have been same. Lol
Though i would've placed MouTen or Renpa in place of OuHon and i really liked seeing MouGou so high :catpole:
Post automatically merged:

There are very few people who likes MouGou who's really an interesting character.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I like politics a lot along with court wars and diplomacy. But thanks :feelsokeman:

Yours is amazing as well considering all are related to battlefield and if i would've created it based on fightings than it would have been same. Lol
Though i would've placed MouTen or Renpa in place of OuHon and i really liked seeing MouGou so high :catpole:

There are very few people who likes MouGou who's really an interesting character.
I like the politics but most of the hope stuff in Kingdom is battlefield related, though I would consider half of Riboku’s hype to be political and all of Sei’s hype to be political lol

7. Houken (Haters gonna Hate)
I've placed Renpa for you there :smithnie:

I like the politics but most of the hope stuff in Kingdom is battlefield related, though I would consider half of Riboku’s hype to be political and all of Sei’s hype to be political lol
Honestly saying that Riboku is no doubt one of the best strategist so far but his role as prime minister of the state was way more fascinating than as a strategist in battlefield. Or should say he's against Qin (like protagonists) all the time that's why it got sidelined by OuSen or Shin. Lol

Yeah Kingdom is totally based on warfare but man, the way Hara has showed us the politics and diplomacy throughout the series is way more amazing than warfare.
For instance :
-Qi king and Saitaku or later joined by EiSei
-RyouFui's cunning strategies.
-SHK and Riboku
-Riboku and ShunShuiJu
-Renpa and Karin
-Queen mother and RyouFui
-Rishi/SHK/RyouFui drama
-things before battle of Sai.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I've placed Renpa for you there :smithnie:

Honestly saying that Riboku is no doubt one of the best strategist so far but his role as prime minister of the state was way more fascinating than as a strategist in battlefield. Or should say he's against Qin (like protagonists) all the time that's why it got sidelined by OuSen or Shin. Lol

Yeah Kingdom is totally based on warfare but man, the way Hara has showed us the politics and diplomacy throughout the series is way more amazing than warfare.
For instance :
-Qi king and Saitaku or later joined by EiSei
-RyouFui's cunning strategies.
-SHK and Riboku
-Riboku and ShunShuiJu
-Renpa and Karin
-Queen mother and RyouFui
-Rishi/SHK/RyouFui drama
-things before battle of Sai.
Riboku is so fascinating to me lol. One of the many reasons he’s my favorite villain

Sei’s political fight vs Ryofui >>>> most other fights in most other manga imo.

I like the political stuff too, Sei and Ryofui would be my favorite political characters. Maybe I should put Ryofui in my top 10, because imo he’s probably the second most well written villain in Kingdom behind Riboku Sama

Also @Den_Den_Mushi peep this thread, keep forgetting you made an account lol

Last edited:
Riboku is so fascinating to me lol. One of the many reasons he’s my fav

Sei’s political fight vs Ryofui >>>> most other fights in most other manga imo.

I like the political stuff too, Sei and Ryofui would be my favorite political characters. Maybe I should put Ryofui in my top 10, because imo he’s probably the second most well written villain in Kingdom behind Riboku Sama

Also @Den_Den_Mushi peep this thread, keep forgetting you made an account lol
Yup. You definitely need to add RyouFui in your list. Remove pokemon at number 7. Really unlikable. RyouFui is defeating him at low difficulty at most. Lol

Though imagine if Riboku would be the prime minister and RyouFui as the King of Zhao !!!:myman:

I also forgot to tag @Den_Den_Mushi in spoilers twice since he came here. Lol. Though his list of Top 10 would be more amazing. And the great Ouki sama would be number 1 as well. :kappa:

I always have problems to do a top ranking list. So my list is not ranked, just the characters i like - even tho there are more, but i will try to put the list together somehow:pepehands:

1. Bajio
2. Houken
3. Ouki
4. Shouheikun
5. Ousen
6. Kanki
7. Tou
8. Renpa
9. Tajifu
10. Duke hyou
and more. Like i said, this is not a ranking, just the characters i like and there are alot more.:cheers:
Just to many :pepehands:

I just can't get to hate any character. Kingdom is fascinating when it comes to presenting characters.

Gakuki, Ouki and Renpa's breathtaking performance in the battlefield as the greatest generals with great leadership.

Ryofui's impressive manipulation and his view on how to control states with economy.

Riboku, Koshou and Ousen's mastermind plans in the battlefield.

Kanki and Hakuki's violence, crimes and sinister personality.

Moubu and Houken's believe in the necessity to be the strongest and their martial artists level.

Tou, Kaishibou and Gyou'Un's loyalty to their leaders.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Gakuki, Ouki and Renpa's breathtaking performance in the battlefield as the greatest generals with great leadership.
We never saw Gakuki on the battlefield did we? Lol

RyouFui is defeating Houken at low difficulty at most. Lol
Ryofui the secret Bushin? Lol

I’ve always loved Houken, I think he is extremely badass and terrifying lol. Never got onboard with the hatred the Kingdom community has for him lol

I mean I understand that he killed Ouki and the Duke, but imo that makes him a great villain, not “bullshit” lol

We never saw Gakuki on the battlefield did we? Lol
lol i overdid it bit. but i just like the history behind this man as he reminds me of Ouki and Renpa's ( 100 percent general factor ) thing. he was said to be eastern China's equivalent to Qin's Six Great Generals ( including Ouki ) in the west and Zhao's Three Great Heavens ( including Renpa ) in central China. It is said that he kept the balance of power across China alone and was hailed as the military god, mirroring Riboku as the leader of the first coalition army, but unlike Riboku he actually succeeded at his goal. so he should be monstrous in battlefield too lol. too bad Gekishin didn't turn out to be like Tou.

1 - Kyou Kai
The depth in character Haru made out for her in the start of the series and finally finding a home/family to stay with. Obviously her fighting style and how she interacts with Shin & co.
2 - Ri Shin
The main man, the epic speeches, those last blows to seal the win and rising up to be a great general of the heavens. There really nothing to hate about Shin beside him being a lovable idiot.
3 - Tou -
Just love his fighting style with the sword and knowing that the future generation is not ready yet, so he use his authority to prevent them from rising too quickly.
4 - Kanki
The most badass bandit in the story and a wake up call to Kyoukai and Shin. Do everything necessary to pull off the W.
5 - Ri Boku -
The man with always the Plan Bs and plan Cs, when Qin always think they got the upper hand. Ri Boku is the man to foil their plans and we still haven't see him go all out yet.. Truly a sight to be see against any man dare to challenge him to a fight.
6 - Yo Tan Wa - The wise Queen of death, all bow down to the Queen!
7 - Renpa - A man that did another wake up call to Shin and his fighting style and how he out smarted Moubu father.
8 - Bai Jo - The beast.. Enuff said
9 - Kisui - His character and righteous one who does everything for his village. Really sucks that he on the opposite side of Qin..
10 - Ten - Chapter 617, Haru highlighted that Ten is a core member of the Hi Shin Unit and is the one that truly leads it.
Also a gag. :p

Last edited:
Don't know where to post this, maybe off topic, but do you remember these guys?

The most bad-ass squad out there! I stil remember their epic entrance and they were whooping some ass. Man i really hope we get to see them again! And maybe get some info on them, for example who the guy at the front of the picture is. Obviously the leader, but name, maybe stats etc.
These are elites of SHK's army. Yup they were really badass.

It would be history spoiler so i won't be saying much but we're going to see them very soon and in more action than before.
Number 1-10, General Lips.
@Owl Ki someone is taking your role here. :catsure:

Van, didn't knew you read kingdom as well... caught up with the latest chapter or just started it recently? :catpole:

Ryofui the secret Bushin? Lol
Sadly he isn't otherwise ending of the Sei's ceremony would be ten times more interesting. Lol
I’ve always loved Houken, I think he is extremely badass and terrifying lol. Never got onboard with the hatred the Kingdom community has for him lol
Just the way he became pokemon of Riboku was bad.
Originally he was behind the formation of coalition army and was real leader of coalition and also was the one who defeated GekiShin (i mean lead the army against Yan). Though in manga, the credit for those things were given to Riboku.

He was as amazing as Lu Bu or Zhang Fei as martial beast but also an amazing leader as well. Though Hara made him Riboku's pokemon here.

Last edited:
I have never made this list before, so it's bit hard to place em in order.
Bt my favourite character has to be Ryo Fui or Kan ki.

Kanki
Ryo Fui
Ouki
Yo tan wa
Mou ten
Shou hei kun
Ou ken
Shin
Ei Sei
Riboku.

I like the political fights and conspiracies part the most in Kingdom.
Tho everything from battles, tactics and, strategies to characters, everything is gold in here.

Last edited: