Yuno is not a good character

I agree, but he gets what’s coming to him. He was handed the Silph, handed the golden ticket to Golden Dawn, that OP Elf magic. I’d say him becoming Vice Captain was due to merit but mostly because of his OP magic and personality of getting things done/pushing through , WHICH he got from Asta (among other things :seriously:). Asta was handed dirt fists everywhere, not getting grimoire, laughed at by everyone at first, pre-friendship Asta/yuno, Yuno treated Asta like shit too, noble court case, fall guy for nobles, and in filler Asta is getting butt fucked too

I only like Yuno in relation to Asta. Their moments are good only cuz of Asta. Alone Yuno is bland, like Secres resting bitch face.

Wow sorry, forget about this thread.

I actually like Yuno. He's on the same spot with Asta for me in my top characters ( I will update post Spade so my current top is a bit outdated ).

I actually don't care if his power-ups are ass-pulls or not. You need to realize one thing. Yuno is better written than Sasuke for sure.
Yuno is talented, gifted, and loved by mana. The difference between him and Sasuke is that Yuno is not emo pissed about everything teenager and actually appreciates his rivalry.

I respect hardworking MC's but sometimes I like characters like Yuno.

Let's be fucking honest for once. You are transferred to the Black Clover world and you have 2 routes. Hardworking MC struggling and achieving power or OP talented and gifted MC from the start and the only struggle for you would be character development instead of power.

I can guarantee you 70/100 people would choose the Yuno path. I'm a little tired of struggling MC troupe, to be honest, that's why I appreciate Itadori from Jujutsu Kaisen so much.

You can say that Yuno had little to zero development. Yes and no. Yes because he had little development. Not because he had something here and there. Read Yuno novels and you will find interesting things about how he acts without Asta around and etc.

Spade Kingdom arc purpose is to develop the main cast but mostly Yuno. His character development arc started the moment Ralph fainted in Hage. If you are caught up in the latest chapters and still think that Yuno is a shitty character I don't actually understand why.

Yuno is not an explosive character like Asta. His emotions are showed differently his standoff against the Captains and Nacht is one of the best things Yuno did as a character.

I can't write motivational posts and convince people to change their minds like others but I would appreciate it if you trust me on this one and reconsider giving Yuno a second chance. He will develop during this arc you will see!
Couldn't explained better:cheers:

D

Dragomir

Wow sorry, forget about this thread.

I actually like Yuno. He's on the same spot with Asta for me in my top characters ( I will update post Spade so my current top is a bit outdated ).

I actually don't care if his power-ups are ass-pulls or not. You need to realize one thing. Yuno is better written than Sasuke for sure.
Yuno is talented, gifted, and loved by mana. The difference between him and Sasuke is that Yuno is not emo pissed about everything teenager and actually appreciates his rivalry.

I respect hardworking MC's but sometimes I like characters like Yuno.

Let's be fucking honest for once. You are transferred to the Black Clover world and you have 2 routes. Hardworking MC struggling and achieving power or OP talented and gifted MC from the start and the only struggle for you would be character development instead of power.

I can guarantee you 70/100 people would choose the Yuno path. I'm a little tired of struggling MC troupe, to be honest, that's why I appreciate Itadori from Jujutsu Kaisen so much.

You can say that Yuno had little to zero development. Yes and no. Yes because he had little development. Not because he had something here and there. Read Yuno novels and you will find interesting things about how he acts without Asta around and etc.

Spade Kingdom arc purpose is to develop the main cast but mostly Yuno. His character development arc started the moment Ralph fainted in Hage. If you are caught up in the latest chapters and still think that Yuno is a shitty character I don't actually understand why.

Yuno is not an explosive character like Asta. His emotions are showed differently his standoff against the Captains and Nacht is one of the best things Yuno did as a character.

I can't write motivational posts and convince people to change their minds like others but I would appreciate it if you trust me on this one and reconsider giving Yuno a second chance. He will develop during this arc you will see!
I personally don't care for Sasuke. I don't like him either.

I understand that the underdog MC is annoying since it's so common. I was annoyed that Asta was like that too, however, I've very much enjoyed Asta's progress throughout the show. It's a lot more relatable to see that than someone be gifted power-up after power-up.

Yeah, you're right, almost everyone would choose the Yuno path but that doesn't change my point about Yuno being a bad character. And I already said that I haven't caught up to the manga yet. I'm willing to give him a second chance. If he develops then great! I look forward to seeing it. But I'll have to say, if it takes over 250 chapters for the deuteragonist to get character development then that's a bit of a problem. That's basically the 2nd MC being neglected for a long ass time. But that's just a nitpick that I'm not too concerned about.

D

Dragomir

I know it has 0 chances to happen but remember Julius's prediction?

Imagine if Tabata pulls off JoJo and Asta really dies and Yuno starts to develop as the new main MC.
I don't remember his prediction actually. What was it?

Hmm, I don't know how I'd feel about that. Asta needs to stay alive in order to become the Wizard King. This needs to be done to stop the ridiculous classism that runs in the Clover Kingdom. For it to be Yuno instead would make it worse since he's Royalty.
Yuno is my favorite
Boy, you don't even watch the show :goatasure:

D

Dragomir

So now that I'm fully caught up, my opinion of Yuno has not changed. I will say that his caring about William and wanting to take out Zenon for what he did to the Golden Dawn is a positive for him. It's different from the cool and nonchalant exterior that we've seen from him from the start. But overall, he's still the same bland character to me.
WDYM? They look badass
I hard disagree. I think they'd look a lot better if they were clean.
Isn’t that what anti magic does to them
I believe so.
I must disagree.

Yuno's ap is pretty weak if he's not using Spirit Storm or Spirit of Zephyr. This proves that base Yuno has still a lot of work to do since both Spirit Storm and Spirit of Zephyr come from the Spirit Assimilation mode.
I wouldn't really consider that to be a character flaw. That's just more about him not being all that strong without the Spirit of Zephyr form.
Tabata needs to stop off screening yunos training
For real. I am not sure why he off-paneled the training with Langris. It just made the power-up he received in the last chapter feel random when it shouldn't be.