Versus Battle Yuta Okkotsu vs Yuki Tsukumo

Who wins?

• Total voters
ok, for some strange reason, it seems that the two messages I sent have been deleted. I'll pretty much summarize what I put.
The manga portrays yuki and yuta as equally powerful.
In a matter of output, it seems that Yuki is better. In terms of amount of cursed energy, Yuta is better. In question of ability to manipulate cursed energy we have no answer. Yuta seems to have a better command of reverse cursed energy, although that's not to say that it regenerates faster, since someone who has no control over it like hakari, has the best regeneration of the verse. In a matter of barrier techniques we also have no way of knowing which is better. the cursed techniques of both are insane. Yuki can generate a mass comparable to a black hole in seconds, basically I don't think there is anyone from the verse that can withstand a direct hit from yuki to the maximum and survive Yuta's cursed speech I think would be useless, but the ability to manipulate the sky would be useful. However, in the end I think it would be a tie since yuki can always decide to play the black hole card and kill himself along with yuta.
My vote is for yuki to equalize the result a bit