Versus Battle Yuta Okkotsu vs Yuki Tsukumo

Who wins?

• Total voters
"BRIEF MOMENT."

Yuki's RCT is just as good as Yuta's except for output, she didn't want to use it because she wanted to keep the pressure on Kenjaku AND Garuda would be weaker while she healed up.

Whatever. Yuki is not impressive for a Special Grade.

Yuta wins easily.
Yuta almost lost to Sendai duo and they weren't even fighting together lmao.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
"BRIEF MOMENT."

Yuki's RCT is just as good as Yuta's except for output, she didn't want to use it because she wanted to keep the pressure on Kenjaku AND Garuda would be weaker while she healed up.

Yuta almost lost to Sendai duo and they weren't even fighting together lmao.
He didn't almost lose Lol. Your interpretation of that fight is weird. We didn't see his Domain cause Gege is saving it for something and he didn't use many abilities to fight too.

Yuta's RCT is superb. The only one who can rival him in this will be Hakari with his Jackpot.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Yuki best girl but probably Yuta w/Rika in a high diff tbh

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Yuki's RCT is just as good as Yuta's except for output
We can talk about that once Yuki shows the ability to heal poison.
Yuta can not only do that, but also heal poison on others lmao.

He probably has the greatest RCT technique.
Why? Because he likely copied it from Shoko, whose entire CT is RCT.
Yuta & Shoko are the only Humans/Sorcerors who have shown the ability to heal others.

He didn't almost lose Lol. Your interpretation of that fight is weird. We didn't see his Domain cause Gege is saving it for something and he didn't use many abilities to fight too.

Yuta's RCT is superb. The only one who can rival him in this will be Hakari with his Jackpot.
5 min time limit gone, Rika put out of commission, forced into CQC by Hishigori, only won by redirecting his own attack back at him. If Sendai duo ganged up on him without taking out each other I don't even want to think about what diff they'd push him to. :kobeha:

We can talk about that once Yuki shows the ability to heal poison.
Yuta can not only do that, but also heal poison on others lmao.

He probably has the greatest RCT technique.
Why? Because he likely copied it from Shoko, whose entire CT is RCT.
Yuta & Shoko are the only Humans/Sorcerors who have shown the ability to heal others.
Yuki is a SG sorcerer I would be surprised if she DIDN'T have ability to heal from poison. She taught Todo Black Flash to the point that he taught it to Yuji as if it was the most natural thing in the world, her CE control should be superb.

Also RCT isn't something that you copy since it's not actually a CT. Gege said this in one of the volume extras.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Also RCT isn't something that you copy since it's not actually a CT. Gege said this in one of the volume extras.
Alright i didn't know that.

Then again, it's even more Yuta wank since his control over RCT is even better than Satoru Gojo's.
Only two Sorcerors who have healed others in the canon are Yuta and Shoko.
And even then, Yuta even healed Poison in others.

If he has better RCT control than Satoru, then I'm afraid Yuki also falls below him in that department.

Seth

โ€Ž
5 min time limit gone, Rika put out of commission, forced into CQC by Hishigori, only won by redirecting his own attack back at him. If Sendai duo ganged up on him without taking out each other I don't even want to think about what diff they'd push him to. :kobeha:
That's a very bad interpretation.

You can realistically say that Hakari and Yuta half assed their fights because they are preparing for the main picture.

Like seriously. No one aside Yuta/Hakari and possible allies like Kashimo can fuck with Sukuna/Kenjaku if they go rampage.

You will see once Yuta/Hakari get back in action again. That might look like an asspull by then but I'm warning you. They were not fighting to the fullest.

Clearing their Colonies was like a side quest. Believe in Gege. Yuta and Hakari are the strongest sorcerers right now. ( Cause Gojo is out ).

Alright i didn't know that.

Then again, it's even more Yuta wank since his control over RCT is even better than Satoru Gojo's.
Only two Sorcerors who have healed others in the canon are Yuta and Shoko.
And even then, Yuta even healed Poison in others.

If he has better RCT control than Satoru, then I'm afraid Yuki also falls below him in that department.
Pretty sure Gege also said in the Fanbook that Gojo could do anything if he tries. Being able to do that would take away Shokoโ€™s usefulness which goes against his idea of wanting others to help share his burden. Yukiโ€™s knowledge of CE just by virtue of Black Flash principles already makes her pretty high up there, forget her SG status and former vessel of Tengen.

That's a very bad interpretation.

You can realistically say that Hakari and Yuta half assed their fights because they are preparing for the main picture.

Like seriously. No one aside Yuta/Hakari and possible allies like Kashimo can fuck with Sukuna/Kenjaku if they go rampage.

You will see once Yuta/Hakari get back in action again. That might look like an asspull by then but I'm warning you. They were not fighting to the fullest.

Clearing their Colonies was like a side quest. Believe in Gege. Yuta and Hakari are the strongest sorcerers right now. ( Cause Gojo is out ).
I can see Yuta coming out stronger but only if heโ€™s picked up new CTs since Sendai and overcomes his time limit. Hakari only if he gets a new Jackpot mode because as he stands he is very easy to pick off by top tiers, headshot GG, DE disruption GG. I have far more promise in Maki than Hakari, she got insane feats, durability, healing, immunity to DE, and an OP sword with potential to fuck with destiny. Hakari simply just fell behind if all he has going for him is immortality that can be bypassed by a technicality in RCT principles.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Pretty sure Gege also said in the Fanbook that Gojo could do anything if he tries. Being able to do that would take away Shokoโ€™s usefulness which goes against his idea of wanting others to help share his burden.
Idk about that.
It seems like you're banking too much on a blanket statement to award feats to Gojo, as much as i like him, which his own teacher disagrees upon in the canon.

Healing others isn't some random ability, very few people have that and only Shoko at that point in time in the Jujutsu schools.
If Gojo also had it, he would only help in saving more sorceror lives. Don't think it affects Shoko's utility at all.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Idk about that.
It seems like you're banking too much on a blanket statement to award feats to Gojo, as much as i like him, which his own teacher disagrees upon in the canon.

Healing others isn't some random ability, very few people have that and only Shoko at that point in time in the Jujutsu schools.
If Gojo also had it, he would only help in saving more sorceror lives. Don't think it affects Shoko's utility at all.
Gojo can probably do it if he tries tbh. It's just that it's in his character to not do it lol.

'I alone am the Honoured One'

'Satoru Gojo is most in his element when he's alone'

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Gojo can probably do it if he tries tbh. It's just that it's in his character to not do it lol.

'I alone am the Honoured One'

'Satoru Gojo is most in his element when he's alone'
I mean... his own teacher of over atleast a decade directly says he cannot, lol.

Gojo's the strongest, yes.
Doesn't mean he needs to have all abilities at maximum.
I don't even think that's the case in One Piece [see Kaidou] so it definitely need not be the case in a manga with an infinitely more interesting & structured powersystem with an author who actually cares about powerlevels/ability interaction like JJK.

Like, do you think Gojo can bring out his domain and form it without an external barrier a la Sukuna or Kenjaku?
I don't. I still think he'd beat them in a fight, btw.

Idk about that.

This is basically what is said about Gojo in the fanbook:

HOBBY/SPECIAL SKILL: None (Because he can do practically anything he attempts)

So to me if he realy wanted to learn RCT on others then yes he can. But he doesnโ€™t because someone else can already do it as a full time occupation. Gojo is already the strongest anyways, and there was ever any need for it.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I mean... his own teacher of over atleast a decade directly says he cannot, lol.
I said he can probably do it if he tries, which is what Gege also said. The reason he doesn't it's cuz it in his character imo, or whatever Gege wants.

Doesn't mean he needs to have all abilities at maximum.
I didn't say that at all lol.

Like, do you think Gojo can bring out his domain and form it without an external barrier a la Sukuna or Kenjaku?
Probably yes if he practices enough.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
HOBBY/SPECIAL SKILL: None (Because he can do practically anything he attempts)
:kriwhat:
This was an info section dropped about stuff like Hobbies/Special Skills and you're making a powerlevel argument out of it?
Nah, i'm even more convinced it's not the same case now.

So to me if he realy wanted to learn RCT on others then yes he can. But he doesnโ€™t because someone else can already do it as a full time occupation.
It isn't about learning it or not.
It's about outputting Reverse Cursed Energy, that's something only Shoko & Yuta have shown to do.

I mean... we literally have a direct statement from Yaga, Gojo's own teacher/boss, about it and why are we debating it too much?

Also itโ€™s funny to me how all the people saying Yuta would win have no real argument other than more CE or Rika. Literal definition of overrated. When she also has a shikigami and every single top tier battle always comes to a clash of DEs and Yuki has SD to defend against Yutaโ€™s DE, then follow up with her own when his CT is on cooldown.
Post automatically merged:

:kriwhat:
This was an info section dropped about stuff like Hobbies/Special Skills and you're making a powerlevel argument out of it?
Nah, i'm even more convinced it's not the same case now.

It isn't about learning it or not.
It's about outputting Reverse Cursed Energy, that's something only Shoko & Yuta have shown to do.

I mean... we literally have a direct statement from Yaga, Gojo's own teacher/boss, about it and why are we debating it too much?
Special Skills. Gege talks about him being pinnacle of strength, Six eyes mechanics and Gojo recruiting strong people on his bio. Why shouldnโ€™t we take this in a power sense?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
I said he can probably do it if he tries, which is what Gege also said. The reason he doesn't it's cuz it in his character imo, or whatever Gege wants.

I didn't say that at all lol.

Probably yes if he practices enough.
I mean... if he practices or trains it isn't really an argument for me.
As of Shibuya, Gojo did not have that skill in his arsenal.
While Yuta could do it even in JJK:0.

To me, it's a no brainer.
It's not a slight on Gojo, you of all people know i love the dude.
It's just that Yuta is one of the most skilled RCT users in the verse, on par with Shoko.

Seth

โ€Ž
Also itโ€™s funny to me how all the people saying Yuta would win have no real argument other than more CE or Rika. Literal definition of overrated. When she also has a shikigami and every single top tier battle always comes to a clash of DEs and Yuki has SD to defend against Yutaโ€™s DE, then follow up with her own when his CT is on cooldown.
Wow. People arguing Yuta wins due to two things he is known for using must be a shocker for you:sanmoji:

Let's take Yuki's CT then and see if she prevails:sanmoji:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I mean... if he practices or trains it isn't really an argument for me.
As of Shibuya, Gojo did not have that skill in his arsenal.
While Yuta could do it even in JJK:0.

To me, it's a no brainer.
It's not a slight on Gojo, you of all people know i love the dude.
It's just that Yuta is one of the most skilled RCT users in the verse, on par with Shoko.
I didn't say he had it lmao. I just said that if he practices he can most likely use it, because the author said that he can do practically anything he attempts.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Special Skills. Gege talks about him being pinnacle of strength, Six eyes mechanics and Gojo recruiting strong people on his bio. Why shouldnโ€™t we take this in a power sense?

Special Skill for Nanami: Cooking for oneself.
For Toji: Gambling.
For Mei Mei: Counting Money.
For Miwa: Saving Money.
For Mechamaru: Acting as a Group.

I can show you even more examples if you want & I don't think it's powerlevel based. It's literally just about other Hobbies/Special Skills the said character has.