Versus Battle Yuta Okkotsu vs Yuki Tsukumo

Who wins?

• Total voters
Yuta has an entire bag of weapons and decided to go with brass knuckles; so that he wouldn't kill the 2 sorcerers. In other words, Yuta was holding back; it's more evident when you realize Yuta didn't finish off any human sorcerer when he clearly could have.

I don't see how Yuta wins this

I'll be completely real

I was on board with Yuta being among the strongest characters (just a bit below Gojo and Sukuna) until we learned about his 5 minute limit

It's just too big of a drawback against characters that are on this level

Realistically all Yuki has to do is survive for 5 minutes and she wins the fight automatically

We can talk about that once Yuki shows the ability to heal poison.
Yuta can not only do that, but also heal poison on others lmao.

He probably has the greatest RCT technique.
Why? Because he likely copied it from Shoko, whose entire CT is RCT.
Yuta & Shoko are the only Humans/Sorcerors who have shown the ability to heal others.
I remember that Yuki said that burns can't be healed completely with RCT when she was speaking about Maki, it's not clear if she was the one who healed Maki, but most likely she was

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I remember that Yuki said that burns can't be healed completely with RCT when she was speaking about Maki, it's not clear if she was the one who healed Maki, but most likely she was
We also see Maki talking to Shoko though a couple chapters later? Yuki just said that burns wont be healed completely, Im sorry I dont think that alone is enough proof that she healed Maki especially when Shoko exists.

We also see Maki talking to Shoko though a couple chapters later? Yuki just said that burns wont be healed completely, Im sorry I dont think that alone is enough proof that she healed Maki especially when Shoko exists.
I know it's not a proof, but it's possible that she can heal others, that's what I mean

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I know it's not a proof, but it's possible that she can heal others, that's what I mean
Maybe, maybe not. Though, i can see where you are coming from.
But to me personally, when its a feat that even Satoru Gojo cannot do; i'd like to see confirmation on panel before giving it tbh.

Maybe, maybe not. Though, i can see where you are coming from.
But to me personally, when its a feat that even Satoru Gojo cannot do; i'd like to see confirmation on panel before giving it tbh.
most probably she has it, because she was speaking about Maki's healing, also I don't remember Maki speaking to shoko, could you give the chapter number please?

We can talk about that once Yuki shows the ability to heal poison.
Yuta can not only do that, but also heal poison on others lmao.

He probably has the greatest RCT technique.
Why? Because he likely copied it from Shoko, whose entire CT is RCT.
Yuta & Shoko are the only Humans/Sorcerors who have shown the ability to heal others.
Sukuna and Kenjaku have done it too

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sukuna was a human, and he's inside a humans body right now.
He's still a curse though... being sealed inside a cursed object literally and is being held inside a Human vessel now. Whether he could do it as a human or not isnt confirmed yet but im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Who do you think healed Geto's corpse?
Good point but too much of going around for me to give it to him too just yet. Ill wait till we get some form of canon confirmation that he could do so.

He's still a curse though... being sealed inside a cursed object literally and is being held inside a Human vessel now. Whether he could do it as a human or not isnt confirmed yet but im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Good point but too much of going around for me to give it to him too just yet. Ill wait till we get some form of canon confirmation that he could do so.

Well I think I should clarify the misconception that it's easier for curses to use RCT. They actually can't use RCT at all. RCT is the process of turning negative cursed energy into positive energy, and we all know when exposed to pure positive CE curses literally explode/are instantly exorcised. So if a curse could produce positive energy and then used it on themselves it'd actually kill them instead of healing them. What curses are actually capable of doing is just using straight up negative CE to heal. Which is why is not as impressive as RCT, because RCT is one of the most difficult maneuvers in the series.

Also it's explicitly confirmed in the fanbook that Sukuna used RCT to literally REVIVE YUJI FROM THE DEAD WHILE HIS SOUL WAS STILL INSIDE YUJIS BODY. His RCT is on an entirely different level than any other character we've seen so far.

Totally fair to want more evidence for the Kenjaku point though.