Zenon is the true threat of the 3 Triads

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Lmao it's all good @Seth Rollins

We all out here spouting out some random headcannons anyway. If we mention every possibility, one of them is bound to come out correct no?
:finally:

@BangMi
Yes!!! That's exactly right. That's why Yuno's in the clover kingdom to begin with.

It's all good to speculate lads but we know regardless of the fact that we end being right (lmfao) or wrong, Tabata will always deliver.
:catsweat:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@BangMi @Marimo_420 @Light D Lamperouge

We might found out the whereabouts of the Diamond pals.

In tomorrow's anime episode Fanzel's wife (the guy who trained Asta in swordsmanship ) will show up in Witches Forest and as we know this is a post-Zenon attack on the Diamond Kingdom.

Ngl I'm hyped a little about tomorrow's episode.
I stopped watching the anime at like episode 90 something.

I know who Fanzel is lmao.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
@BangMi @Marimo_420 @Light D Lamperouge

We might found out the whereabouts of the Diamond pals.

In tomorrow's anime episode Fanzel's wife (the guy who trained Asta in swordsmanship ) will show up in Witches Forest and as we know this is a post-Zenon attack on the Diamond Kingdom.

Ngl I'm hyped a little about tomorrow's episode.
wait is this "filler episode" is canon? before we didnt see this in the manga right

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
I watch it because sometimes the episodes are lit like the ones with Julius or the 100th one.

The current arc is canon. From what I've heard we are finally after meme stuff and we will start the actual training.

It could be hype if Pierrot doesn't fuck it up.
Post automatically merged:

Canon supervised by Tabata ( but not in 100% ).
so this "filler episode" might answer how the blackbulls grow/got their PU after 6 months??

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
I don't watch the anime at all, but the recent animation style on the Word devil fight seems bearable. I will peep it if it's canon tho, not missing out on that

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
It's my list so I don't know if we share the same taste in music:

From 1 to 6:

I don't enjoy the rest that much as the ones here.
Post automatically merged:

Can't post the sixth one but its Black Clover opening 5.
Cheers Seth, they all sound pretty amazing tbh.

But wtf? When did the animation get this great? I need to catch up ASAP to the anime.
:myman:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
He looks cool and but all I really somewhat called was the name of the devil lmao.

I don't know about biggest threat though, since even he will probably get bodied in the upcoming chapter.
stfu clown