Theory ZKK - INEVITABLE

ZKK

• Total voters
here me out .

Kaido is at the bottom of Real Wano,

When they go to Recruit yamato and open wano borders, the sea level will decrease

and that's where real wano will show up and kaido is still alive at the bottom of there

oda named his fruit as "fish-fish-nomi" for a reason so he must able to survive water like jack did.

kaido might currently at his zoan form but can't move cuz the sea water. when they open borders, it will free Awakened Kaido who was at his death moment.

And this unsolved plots will Solve

After slaying Kaido, Enma becomes a Blackblade

Borders will Open

Yamato set sail to the laugh tale like oden did

Everything is Fucking connect

someone tag zkk boys :cheers:

here me out .

When they go to Recruit yamato and open wano borders, the sea level will decrease

and that's where real wano will show up and kaido is still alive at the bottom of there

oda named his fruit as "fish-fish-nomi" for a reason so he must able to survive water like jack did.

kaido might currently at his zoan form but can't move cuz the sea water. when they open borders, it will free Awakened Kaido who was at his death moment.

Borders will Open

@Shishi lmao bro you a real one fr looks like your zkk can still Happen in all honesty this copium X hopium X dopamine drug is Hella good as it made me believe zkk can still Happen ahaha

ZKK didn't happen in Wano, but doesn't mean it's Over
I'm pretty sure that it will happen "After" Mihawk vs Zoro Fight (Just like Ryuma One-Shot)

I've also found Clues that Kaidou is meant to return, but He won't look for Revenge against Luffy, instead He wants Revenge against WG/Imu.
It also matches Ryuma's Manga as He saved a Girl from that Dragon who was present during Dragon's Last Rampage & basically where People learned of his Existence (Basically God's Valley Incident)

Problem with Wano is that it was so Long that we thought Oda is gonna answer & show everything in it's Finale, but eventually it turned out to be just like Previous Arcs where only Sub-Plots related to it's Liberation were explored, other Sub-Plots such as ZKK, Poneglyphs, God Valley's Incident, Ancient Weapons ... etc weren't fully explored cuz they aren't Exclusive to Samurai Arc, They are important for entire World (Final Arc)

PS: There is an Undeniable Hint during Raid that actually reveals Final Feats of All Nine SHs (Including ZKK), Origin of All Three Ancient Weapons, Identity of Final Villain (And his Powers) and also Final Feats of Secondary Villains during Final War (Such as Akainu)

Zoro's name has to reach the heavens and be my guest regarding pointing out a better narrative device than killing Kaido. :queenhear:
Zoro will battle Mihawk. Why should he deal with a former enemy which his captain already defeated? Zoro will be known as the next wss meanwhile he'd be known as the one slaying a dragon. It's clear which is Zoro's true goal.

here me out .

Borders will Open

Never doubt… goda will pull through:cheers:

Zoro will battle Mihawk. Why should he deal with a former enemy which his captain already defeated? Zoro will be known as the next wss meanwhile he'd be known as the one slaying a dragon. It's clear which is Zoro's true goal.
Defeating Mihawk without showing the World it's Fruits isn't Enough
Mihawk is still a Human with Normal Flesh, Defeating him makes Zoro WSS but it won't show what He truly is capable of Cutting

Zoro specifically said "I want to Cut Everything" and Mihawk isn't Part of this Goal
So there needs to be a Cutting Feat that entire World can witness & talk about
Zoro being doing it in multiple Arcs, such as Cutting Skypiea Tree or Pica Golem or Meteor in Film Stampede or Sea Train or Large Ship ... etc

This clearly tells us that Post-Mihawk Fight, Zoro must show the World his Level of Cutting Power
And All Clues & Build-Up suggests it needs to be a Dragon & it's obviously Kaidou

Even Dorry & Brogy said "Our Attacks can Pierce anything except The Great Serpent covered in Blood"
So it has always been established that Eastern Dragon (They call it Snake too) is Toughest To Cut.
Giant Warriors will obviously need to witness Zoro doing such Legendary Feat

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Killing the thing that the whole world couldnt kill is what makes Zoro's name reach the heavens.
Him becoming WSS is reaching the heavens as much as it did for Mihawk.
The fame from killing Kaido is a narrative device.

Killing the thing that the whole world couldnt kill is what makes Zoro's name reach the heavens.
Him becoming WSS is reaching the heavens as much as it did for Mihawk.
The fame from killing Kaido is a narrative device.
Bruh, Oden almost killed Kaido and Zoro already scarred him with just a slight part of ACoC lol... Wouldn't it be better if Zoro cuts Yoru in half and also defeats Mihawk? I mean, what's even the purpose of killing Kaido at this point of the story when he can even kill Mihawk...

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Bruh, Oden almost killed Kaido and Zoro already scarred him with just a slight part of ACoC lol... Wouldn't it be better if Zoro cuts Yoru in half and also defeats Mihawk? I mean, what's even the purpose of killing Kaido at this point of the story when he can even kill Mihawk...
Does the world even know how tough Yoru is?
Would that bring Zoro fame like killing Kaido would?
Because killing the unkillable makes his name reach the heavens - as I said already countless times.
Becoming WSS doesnt do that as it was achieved by others while nobody managed to kill Kaido.

I think from a readers perspective sure zoro cutting through yoru and yoru being tougher than kaido makes sense narratively but the in verse world shouldn’t really know that toughness of yoru, what is well established is kaido is unkillable so even after his defeat they should in theory think he would come back… killing kaido is a bigger feat than defeating mihawk imo at least