Anime & Manga ZKK or not ZKK? Bet your account

ZKK or not ZKK?

• Total voters
np: Zoro is high class samurai (Kaido waiting for that) which is willding a blade that has only choose 2 owner Oden,Zoro:

Editors are saying this: even dragons (so other dragon too, such Kaido) can be slayed with a single swing

And np it would not be disastrous because Kaido said this: Kaido< I saw the visage of Kozuki oden, I could have let you kill me...but you people are not Oden, we will never see a monster samurai of is like again>

Sure sure, keep coping :milaugh::kata:
Post automatically merged:

then why do you join this thread? Put your bet as coward and you fine.
But coming to say ZKK will not happen then not betting is wtf just leave this thread.
That what I find the most annoying, people denying anything but when there is a consequence on what they saying they simple dissapear.
So bet yes or no or put you in the coward category but dont say no ZKk and no bet, that not how this thread works.
:sadgrin::yearight:
1) Not strong enough. Zoro IS NOT oden. There no proof that he is as strong as prime oden whose attack gave kaido ptsd. Oden had mastered enma by the time of the wano invasion while zoro still hasnt. Also scarring kaido and actually killing him are two completely different things. It took him a coc ashura to just give him a small scar for gods sake.
2) Plot wise Zoro actually killing him wouldnt make any sense at all. If he was strong enough to achieve such a feat then, that would make prime zoro(35-45 years old) the strongest being in the history of one piece. Far stronger than luffy, mihawk, prime rayleigh, the 4 yonko, roger and whitebeard. Well he isnt the main protagonist so that cant happen. It would also force the marines to give a vice captain a far bigger bounty than the captain which wouldnt make any sense. All this crap about luffy being the joy boy, the chosen one etc... would become completely pointless since he would be weaker than his own vice captain.
And seriously anyone who actually believes that zkk is happening, isnt familiar with oda's writing at all.

B

Ballel

1) Not strong enough. Zoro IS NOT oden. There no proof that he is as strong as prime oden whose attack gave kaido ptsd. Oden had mastered enma by the time of the wano invasion while zoro still hasnt. Also scarring kaido and actually killing him are two completely different things. It took him a coc ashura to just give him a small scar for gods sake.
2) Plot wise Zoro actually killing him wouldnt make any sense at all. If he was strong enough to achieve such a feat then, that would make prime zoro(35-45 years old) the strongest being in the history of one piece. Far stronger than luffy, mihawk, prime rayleigh, the 4 yonko, roger and whitebeard. Well he isnt the main protagonist so that cant happen. It would also force the marines to give a vice captain a far bigger bounty than the captain which wouldnt make any sense. All this crap about luffy being the joy boy, the chosen one etc... would become completely pointless since he would be weaker than his own vice captain.
And seriously anyone who actually believes that zkk is happening, isnt familiar with oda's writing at all.
Look like Enma is telling a different story, but hey you have your opinion I have mine, we shall see who will have a party after Wano :sadgrin::yearight: