Speculations ZKK will happen when Zoro visit the Ryuma's grave

Agreed, sister

Kaido will rise from Ryuma's grave in front of Zoro. Then Zoro will remember all the new badass techniques Grim Reapper thought him

He will make Kaido fly to flower capital somehow and then there he will use the secret death technique that he learned from Grim Reaper and will behead Kaido in front of Wano people. That will make Zoro look so badass in front all those people
:zosmug:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Agreed, sister

Kaido will rise from Ryuma's grave in front of Zoro. Then Zoro will remember all the new badass techniques Grim Reapper thought him

He will make Kaido fly to flower capital somehow and then there he will use the secret death technique that he learned from Grim Reaper and will behead Kaido in front of Wano people. That will make Zoro look so badass in front all those people
:zosmug:
This is close to what I believe.

Kaido/Zombie Kaido shows up back in Wano
Before or after Zoro goes to Ryuma's shrine
Zoro speaks to Ryuma's ghost, and remembers what happened when Death took him to the Underworld where he trained with Ryuma and Oden
Zoro meets up with Onimaru, the Shusui stealing fox, and gives it back to Zoro
Zoro turns Enma into a Black Blade by decapitating Kaido over the Flower Capital

The really controversial part will be Zoro being Ryuma's son sent from the past. That's what I'm waiting for, to see the fanbase riot over more time travel and famous parents, ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA. Well, that and Blackbeard. God, I love Blackbeard.