Break Week ZKK Will Happen

First of all I'm not a Zoro fan but I deal with facts and information's from the story

Why Zkk will happen ?!!

First : You know Oda love puns and playing with chapter numbers and take references from old chapters

Chapter 50 :

It's the same chapter Zoro Talking about what he aiming for his destiny

At the same time Nami is a slave to Arlong and she wish to be free

Let's go deeper to the story to know what I'm aiming for

Chapter 449 Colored Cover

It's having the three team member again Nami Zoro Luffy but wait there is a red dragon looks like Kaido refrence and Zoro Looking as his head and there is a message above about Sakura storm and we know that Ryou is named after the Sakura flowers in chapter 1049 we see that luffy knocked Kaido with his Ryou Punch and coc colored haki , and he is playing with his nose to tell us that not only God of son is included but the Susano who was born from Izanagi Nose so the last hit to Kaido will contain also some coc advance that have thunders let's move on to the Next chapter 450 ..

chapter 450 :

We have the legendary samurai who was known from cut down a flying dragon head

Chapter 950 : A Soldier's dream

In this chapter Nami in chapter 50 that wants to become free in chapter 950 all the soldiers dream is to get free like nami and Luffy is the one that will get them free with Zoro help like he did in Arlong arc

Also Zoro gave a promise that he will take revenge for Tonoyaso death in the same chapter and kill Orochi but Orochi is already dead so the one he will take revenge from is Kaido

So like Ryuma Zoro will chop chop Kaido's pp head but the question is how he will recover

What do you think about it !?

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
First of all I'm not a Zoro fan but I deal with facts and information's from the story

Why Zkk will happen and how ?!!

First : You know Oda love puns and playing with chapter numbers and take references from old chapters

Chapter 50 :

It's the same chapter Zoro Talking about what he aiming for his destiny

At the same time Nami is a slave to Arlong and she wish to be free

Let's go deeper to the story to know what I'm aiming for

Chapter 449 Colored Cover

It's having the three team member again Nami Zoro Luffy but wait there is a red dragon looks like Kaido refrence and Zoro Looking as his head and there is a message above about Sakura storm and we know that Ryou is named after the Sakura flowers in chapter 1049 we see that luffy knocked Kaido with his Ryou Punch and coc colored haki , and he is playing with his nose to tell us that not only God of son is included but the Susano who was born from Izanagi Nose so the last hit to Kaido will contain also some coc advance that have thunders let's move on to the Next chapter 450 ..

chapter 450 :

We have the legendary samurai who was known from cut down a flying dragon head

Chapter 950 : A Soldier's dream

In this chapter Nami in chapter 50 that wants to become free in chapter 950 all the soldiers dream is to get free like name and Luffy is the one that will get them free with Zoro help like he did in Arlong arc

Also Zoro gave a promise that he will take revenge for Tonoyaso death in the same chapter and kill Orochi but Orochi is already dead so the one he will take revenge from is Kaido

What do you think about it !?
950 a soldiers dream
1050 kaidos dream flashback

951 rampage
1051 kaidos awakening goes on a rampage

952 hiyori and kawamatsu reunite
1052 hiyori and momo reunite

953 once a fox
1053 something to do with zoro probably since zoro in Spanish is fox

954 like a dragon given wings
1054 so many possibilities could be kaido momo zoro

955 enma
1055 ;)

but man almost every arc in one piece got enslaved people and strawhats always freed them. if you think wano is the firs time, then you wrong.
Bro I didn't mean it's the first one but Look at the numbers

chapter 49 and the playwords Yuderon predicted that chapter 1049 Kaido will take a punch

If oda is playing the same game it will have two solutions

1- Zoro killing Kaido

2 - Or Momonoski who learned the Snatch word from Zoro

and for me I don't need momo to do it he is a kid

and Also Luffy never killed anyone so someone have to do it

I think there's a lot on going for it

Zoro's care for the Samurai cause and his own clear explicit declaration and also the parallel with no one killing Kaido in 20 years so Oden parallel, also the Moon Prophecy parallel with Oden and the Moon tatoo, his parallel with Ryuma and the Dragon Slaying. And there should be something else as well on going.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Color spread from 449 is not about Zoro and Kaido but about Zoro and Momonosuke.
A samurai and dragon are on friendly terms for the first time ever in Oda's works.
That aside, the incoming chapters are gonna be very interesting.
Looking forward to seeing how Oda will handle Kaido's Awakening and facing the Monster Samurai from Hell.