Anime & Manga ZKK will never happen.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I didn't call you an asshole, I called you braindead lol!
I just wasted a few minutes on this, you idiots are wasting your whole lives on a bullshit theory.
Well, I guess that makes you the coolest guy on the anime forum!! Think of how exciting it’ll be to tell all your friend, I’m sure it would be a thrill for that person if they were actually alive!! :myman:

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
This place is disgusting. I've heard a lot about the Zoro stans here, but it's even worse than I thought.
Zoro killing Kaido? Lol! That's never gonna happen. The guy is fighting against King with borrowed time and you think he'll have enough energy to even walk after the side effects of the drug will kick in?
Keep dreaming.
@stealthblack alt :gokulaugh:

It's not like there's no evidence to support ZKK however I'm in the camp look deep enough there's enough evidence for anything.

Luffy said to Momo leave Kaido's head to him so is this foreshadowing for Luffy to behead Kaido? Luffy said he'd beat Jack but never did.

I don't believe ZKK will happen for the pure purpose that Zoro a secondary main character will outshine the main character against an enemy that has been built up over 5 arcs in the New World.

If Zoro kills Kaido people would remember that more than Luffy defeating Kaido therefore giving more prestige to Zoro than Luffy and unfortunately for the Zoro fans this is One Piece not Sword Piece.

It's not like there's no evidence to support ZKK however I'm in the camp look deep enough there's enough evidence for anything.

Luffy said to Momo leave Kaido's head to him so is this foreshadowing for Luffy to behead Kaido? Luffy said he'd beat Jack but never did.

I don't believe ZKK will happen for the pure purpose that Zoro a secondary main character will outshine the main character against an enemy that has been built up over 5 arcs in the New World.

If Zoro kills Kaido people would remember that more than Luffy defeating Kaido therefore giving more prestige to Zoro than Luffy and unfortunately for the Zoro fans this is One Piece not Sword Piece.
The thing I most shocked about is the Luffy hate here. He'll, I just saw someone saying Luffy is struggling against a 10% Kaido (they're calling Crydo too lol!) And how Zoro >>>>Luffy.
And I haven't even seen everything lol!