Anime & Manga ZKK will never happen.

The thing I most shocked about is the Luffy hate here. He'll, I just saw someone saying Luffy is struggling against a 10% Kaido (they're calling Crydo too lol!) And how Zoro >>>>Luffy.
And I haven't even seen everything lol!
Zoro fans hate Luffy because they know he's stronger than him which goes against their delusion of Zoro being the strongest.

It's the same way Sanji fans downplay Zoro to try portray them on an even level.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Who if not Zoro then?

Luffy will deny. Yamato is not the best candidate and she is meant to be out. Momo will likely kill Orochi at best. The Scabbards killing Kaido wouldn't make sense and he would need to be that weakened to let himself be killed by them durability wise.

Zoro is the best candidate unless Oda ruins the arc and Teach does the work.

And Kaido will likely prefer to die by himself rather than being imprisoned. Considering how fiercefully Oda insisted on the death as perfection aspect for Kaido I imagine there will be no weird surprises most likely.

This place is disgusting. I've heard a lot about the Zoro stans here, but it's even worse than I thought.
Zoro killing Kaido? Lol! That's never gonna happen. The guy is fighting against King with borrowed time and you think he'll have enough energy to even walk after the side effects of the drug will kick in?
Keep dreaming.
is this a
:milaugh: pathetic

Last edited by a moderator: