Speculations Zoro’s and Sanji’s Bounties After Wano Will Surprise You

Zoro and Sanji bounties ain't eclipsing 1.4 billion. I would be shocked if it did. Oda went out of his way with the bounty ranges with Queen, King, and Marco. That seems to be the bench mark for a commander.
Commander bounty is 500 million to 1 billion. Tobi Roppo kinda sorta touch that level, oddly.

Well, I was expecting some logic from Oda but seeing Luffy's portrayal, he most probably will have a bounty above Kaido, so Zoro and Sanji obviously won't remain that much behind.

Above 1 billion and even maybe/probably above their respective match up.

So I was already surprised XD.

How will Sanji supposedly feature a vaster bounty than the Grandmaster's?
Like before when you guys said it never happened, but Sanji has higher bounty than Zoro.
Any crying brat reminds me of Ranji and Momoron at this point. :fujilaugh:
JDB, your only one crying from how I see my alerts. You ok? Upset now Zoro can't one-shot King and it is extreme-diff from how spoilers put it :kayneshrug:?
Post automatically merged:

Sanji 1.2 Billion/1.8 Billion
Zoro 770 Million/ 1.3 Billionn
Fixed it for you given what is going on and Zoro getting help after all.

Luffy's will be 2.6 billion,Sanji will be 1.2 billion, zoro's bounty won't increase cause there will be a gag that he was invisible so they didn't see him.
I can agree on that. Sanji was fighting 3 YCs at one point while Zoro was bandaged mummy on the ground while everyone was fighting.

Like before when you guys said it never happened, but Sanji has higher bounty than Zoro.

JDB, your only one crying from how I see my alerts. You ok? Upset now Zoro can't one-shot King and it is extreme-diff from how spoilers put it :kayneshrug:?

Fixed it for you given what is going on and Zoro getting help after all.

I can agree on that. Sanji was fighting 3 YCs at one point while Zoro was bandaged mummy on the ground while everyone was fighting.
Cope. :milaugh: