Questions & Mysteries Zoro’s left eye opening in the next 3 chapters?

I have been waiting 10 years for this moment , Sanji Inverted left eye eyebrow COULD parallel with Zoro left eye Inverting wich means ZORO'S TRUE ULTIMATE ABILITY will be revelaed
- is it gonna Be GOD COO ? or another demon type ability ? or The secret Moon Eye of the god of the verse Roronoa Zoro ? THE TIME FOR THE PREDICTIONS IS GETTING SMALLER AND SMALLER

It says that Watsuki aske Oda why Zoro doesn't have an eye and Oda refused to answer , so Yea it has to be a big deal
Post automatically merged:

He will not. Would be stupid if he had that power up and not used against Kaido.
Maybe Zoro couldn't use it for some reason , like some sort of activation condition

I would never take that for granted at least. Goda is an author of 1000 wonders. 🤔
Mate it’s just a lost eye that occurred mid training nothing too insane about it. Oda could have gone a different route as we have seen sketches of different scars on him. A scar would have appeared one way or another from that training, but guess what Oda chose the same one that the PK’s right hand man has…. And now Oda gave two other people from his family the same scar on their eye. Unless you tell me some shimotsuki family members have special DNA power like the germa fam and Zoro only needs to unlock it! Otherwise it’s just a cool look for Zoro.

Mate it’s just a lost eye that occurred mid training nothing too insane about it. Oda could have gone a different route as we have seen sketches of different scars on him. A scar would have appeared one way or another from that training, but guess what Oda chose the same one that the PK’s right hand man has…. And now Oda gave two other people from his family the same scar on their eye. Unless you tell me some shimotsuki family members have special DNA power like the germa fam and Zoro only needs to unlock it! Otherwise it’s just a cool look for Zoro.
There's always room for dreams. The chance is non zero.

At least we acknowledged Ryuma having a scar on the eye too apart from Rayleigh and in both cases it was perhaps opened.