Theory Zoro’s Wano Coma

What if Sanji was since Punk Hazard in coma because Vergos left leg broke his whole leg and he collapsed from the pain?
I mean this would explain why the NW was so shit regarding his portrayal, he’s in coma and is having a nightmare. WCI was caused because of his daddy issues
:choppawhat:
No it was the right leg that broke the fandom

If Zoro can tank a combo attack from 2 yonkos while in a coma he would be way way too powerful, way more than what he already is. You should stop to wank him so much.
That “blocking 2 yonko” thing was Zoro’s imagination....in the coma
Post automatically merged:

S
E
E
K
P
R
O
F
E
S
S
I
O
N
A
L
H
E
L
P
You shouldnt be around normal people
It’s fine if you can’t stomach the truth, who could?

Imagine you hate a character so much so that you can't even acknowledge reality.

This is just sad.
Who says I hate greenboi? I can’t just make a theory on him? Geez

this post will old worse than the milk:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Just like when Zoro got put to sleep?

Hey I found your soulmate
And I found Zoro’s

It’s over Sanjibr0s :catsweat:

just give up
When Sanji snores from a non coa attack, I’ll finally admit you guys win lmaoooo

Last edited:
As the title suggests, what if this entire time Zoro was in a Coma?

I personally believe when Kamazou (Nerfed Killer) knocked out Zoro with a non-CoA, Butter knife cut, it sent Zoro into a Coma!
The biggest reason being Zoro’s sudden attraction to Hiyori who he seems quite protective of.

This however doesn’t make any sense as Zoro was very fond of staring at naked men rather than attacking them similar to Sanji’s weakness except his is against women. Zoro even showed interest in Kiku and even complimented “her” The guy was clearly in a trance over seeing kiku and those men

It is quite possible that Zoro is still knocked out and half dead from Kamazou’s AP which I honestly believe

Anyways this is my first Theory thread and I think it’s a pretty compelling one at that. What are you guy’s takes? Could y’all see this being a real possibility?

The fact you called a scythe attack a butter tells me this is a joke thread.

That's not including removing the sound effects of Zoro's stomach made proving Killer didn't take him out.