Future Events Zoro and Sanji are going to have the same bounty post Wano

I can see Sanji and Zoro getting the same bounty after Wano. I advocate for this to happen. It will give Zoro fans a headache. I don't know why this would be a problem. Both Sanji and Zoro have been portrayed as equals throughout the series. If their is a gap between their new bounties, it will be small. So if anyone forecast Zoro having a 1.6 billion bounty then Sanji will have something like 1.55 billion or 1.65 billion.

I can see Sanji and Zoro getting the same bounty after Wano. I advocate for this to happen. It will give Zoro fans a headache. I don't know why this would be a problem. Both Sanji and Zoro have been portrayed as equals throughout the series. If their is a gap between their new bounties, it will be small. So if anyone forecast Zoro having a 1.6 billion bounty then Sanji will have something like 1.55 billion or 1.65 billion.
When exactly have they been potrayed as equals? :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

They only have been potrayed as rivals but rivaling each other doesn't mean they are equal to one another.

Zoro is stronger and thats been potrayed by his feats.

/miss

So why am I the only one you quote?? I WISH you would THINK of someone else instead of me
sorry. I picked the stupidest post I could find. nothing personal.
Zoro threw away his ambition
wrong.
Zoro said that his ambition was worth nothing if he could not even safe his captain.
Sanji outright suggested that Zoro should abandon his dream which Zoro rejected.

Sanji would rather live than fulfill his dream and Zoro would rather die than not being able to fulfill his dream.

sorry. I picked the stupidest post I could find. nothing personal.

wrong.
Zoro said that his ambition was worth nothing if he could not even safe his captain.
Sanji outright suggested that Zoro should abandon his dream which Zoro rejected.

Sanji would rather live than fulfill his dream and Zoro would rather die than not being able to fulfill his dream.
Sanji was caging his mentality because of Zeff, Luffy brought him out of that trap.
Katakuri caged himself mentally to always appear perfect to protect his siblings, he's still a conqueror.

Not really yonko tier, but highly respectable and feared pirates with 1bi+ bounty like YC or above.

In the eyes of the world they are still just 2 random pirates with medium/low bounty.
I can see them reaching that stage as soon as this arc comes to an end presumably, I guess.