Future Events Zoro and Sanji are going to have the same bounty post Wano

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'm actually quite surprised how this isn't a common thinking.

Right now the difference between Sanji's (330) and Zoro's (320) bounty is- 10mil
After Zoro beats King (1.33bil) and Sanji beats Queen (1.32bil), Zoro will gain 10mil more than Sanji- thus equalizing their bounty post Wano

This probably will be 2nd to last bounty increase. And after battle with Blackbeard pirates, they will get final bounty increase where Zoro will be ahead of Sanji (probably by 1 belly).

Let's be real, King's bounty is going to be 1.33bil
Okay, Bye!

This forum already had a meltdown over the "two Wings of the Pirate King" portrayal and the fact that they're fighting their enemies together.

They would probably have a heart attack if Zoro and Sanji's bounties were remotely close after leaving Wano. Are you trying to kill these people? :milaugh:
I would be one of those, for Zoro always had Oda's favors, first Bounty after Luffy, only other Supernova in the crew, parallel Rayleigh, trained by Mihawk, taking Luffy's pain and knocking Sanji out.. Unless Scopper Gaban's bounty was close to Rayleigh, its not likely that Zoro and Sanji's bounty will remain close as a gag to entertain Sanji fans..

Honestly…I’m into it. Measuring reputation, power, or anything other than arbitrary numerical rankings by bounties is and always has been dumb, and God knows having the same number for once still won’t make Zoro/Sanji or anybody who supports either one any happier or angrier than they would have been already. Put Luffy at 3 billion and make his “wings” 1.5 billion each, then call it a day
ITT wishful thinking

Zoro will be slightly higher.
If by slightly you understand a few hundreds of millions above then ight.

Bounties of Zoro and Sanji after leaving the same arc:
EL:
Sanji = 77M
Zoro = 120M

Dressrosa:
Sanji = 177M
Zoro = 320M

But hey, very close bounties.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji will still have the bigger bounty
Nah, Judge isn't there to help him anymore.

EL:
Sanji = 77M
Zoro = 120M

Dressrosa:
Sanji = 177M
Zoro = 320M

With similar "starting point" there should be no much difference in their bounties now.

With similar "starting point" there should be no much difference in their bounties now.
With the difference being their personal feats in the arc. Defeating a YC1 should alr put him above by quite a bit, add on top of that the fact that he directly participated in the fight against 2 Yonkos and maybe ZKK and he is going to be above Sanji by quite a lot.

EL:
Sanji = 77M
Zoro = 120M

Dressrosa:
Sanji = 177M
Zoro = 320M

If Judge comes to wano, its over for the zolo boys.:lulz:

With the difference being their personal feats in the arc. Defeating a YC1 should alr put him above by quite a bit, add on top of that the fact that he directly participated in the fight against 2 Yonkos and maybe ZKK and he is going to be above Sanji by quite a lot.
Well, in some delusional minds everything can happen I guess :kayneshrug: (not here).

If Judge comes to wano, its over for the zolo boys.:lulz:
I can alr imagine Judge asking again to increase Lanji's bounty just to see him being depressed again.

Well, in some delusional minds everything can happen I guess :kayneshrug: (not here).
Biase + Delusion is the ultimate combo to believe almost everything, even stuff that has negative proof.

Well the same bounty stuff would make no sense since Sanji did never attain what Zoro attained on the rooftop in the first place, so even in the very unlikely scenario Zoro was done with Kaido.