Break Week Zoro and Sanji aren't the ideal duo

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
One is stronger than other hence no duo
:kaidowhat:

You really sick in the head mate.
You are sick in the head. You want to push Zoro and Sanji equality to gather some likes from both fandoms.

They are not a duo and they never were.

I dont care a bout ship gags.

Zoro is too strong to be dual unit with such a weak bitch.

Zoro and Luffy are a true duo. First duo of the straw hats. Fucking Lanji joined fifth.

Luffy/Zoro : Both SNs, both have CoC, both top1 and 2 in popularity poll, both get treated with respect by oda, both defeat first and 2 nd stronhest of the enemy crew, both clashed with admirals in a 1v1, both have dreams that require strength.
Zoro/Sanji : both defeat fodders ??
Thats just a parallel of power relevance..

Hence they are duo

?

Yall make me CRINGE with this bs

You are sick in the head. You want to push Zoro and Sanji equality to gather some likes from both fandoms.

They are not a duo and they never were.

I dont care a bout ship gags.

Zoro is too strong to be dual unit with such a weak bitch.

Zoro and Luffy are a true duo. First duo of the straw hats. Fucking Lanji joined fifth.
I am not.. I clearly say zoro>sanji

But are the perfect duo.. Power is not what decides what makes a duo.. That's messed up logic

Rubber boy and swordsman = perfect duo

Yea my ass
Post automatically merged:

he uses 2 times where they fought together for a couple of pages to call them a duo and forgot that op have more than 1020 chapters. Typical attention grabber and weak ass baiter
It more of a evidence nothing..and its clear cut as well

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am not.. I clearly say zoro>sanji

But are the perfect duo.. Power is not what decides what makes a duo.. That's messed up logic

Rubber boy and swordsman = perfect duo

Yea my ass
Even power wise aside they are not a fucking duo. Where the fuck did you pick up that fuckery. You should stop reading candy boys fanfics.

Zoro doesn't give a fuck about Sanji. He was okay with him never returning to the crew and you fucking believe he cares?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You ignored everything they listed and said “oh he’s too strong” lmaooo that doesn’t even make sense
There are not duo moments between Zoro and Sanji. The fact they say the same shit about Luffy doesnt mean they are dual unit.

They never fight together aside from team fights.

Even now unless you cant read. Zoro fights King alone. Not with lanji. Stop forcing some bullshit fanfic friendship between the two that doesnt exist

Even power wise aside they are not a fucking duo. Where the fuck did you pick up that fuckery. You should stop reading candy boys fanfics.

Zoro doesn't give a fuck about Sanji. He was okay with him never returning to the crew and you fucking believe he cares?
ONE PIECE gets commemorated by a drama displaying 2 people having differences aside working together flawlessly..

Your dumb ass :
I didn't see that shit

There are not duo moments between Zoro and Sanji. The fact they say the same shit about Luffy doesnt mean they are dual unit.

They never fight together aside from team fights.

Even now unless you cant read. Zoro fights King alone. Not with lanji. Stop forcing some bullshit fanfic friendship between the two that doesnt exist
Zoro blocked Kings attack for Sanji while Sanji blocked Queens attack for Zoro. Not a duo though right? :gokulaugh: