General & Others Zoro and Sanji vs Kizaru still on the table?

I don't stand by this but there might a pattern:

Luffy vs. Lucci
Zoro vs. Kaku
Sanji vs. Seraphim

Luffy vs. Kizaru
Zoro vs. Lucci
Sanji vs. Kaku (negged with gun lol)

Luffy vs. Saturn?
Zoro vs. Kizaru?
Sanji vs. Lucci?

But more likely there will be interference by more characters that arrive on the scene.

When it comes to major fights I can’t see Zoro or Sanji sharing an opponent. There’s a few instances were they get assistance for lesser characters but for defining fights it’s not happening.

If Zoro fights Kizaru it’ll be by himself. There’s no clear opponent for Sanji right now but I can see Oda shifting opponents down now that Saturn is here.

Luffy vs Saturn, Zoro vs Kizaru and Sanji vs Lucci

The only reason i would like it is gb statement to king and queen a man in my position can not be beaten by mere subordinates.

I would assume kizaru feels the same way and yet he would fall to zoro and sanji. Narratively this would be a good moment for the two of them.

Personal opinion though zoro is more than enough for kizaru,coc coating,ashura etc zoro could get the job done by himself, and sanji can go fight someone else like lucci or if oda wants to give him even more hype he can give germa buff sanji lucci and kaku.
Zoro definitely has the ability to hurt kizaru. His ap is there.

But unlike sanji...

Zoro doesn't have the speed, mobility, dexterity, durability, coo, coa, etc to match kizaru equally.

He's lacking in everything but ap. Sanji has all of those traits and his ap isn't far behind zoros. Hence zoro is not as good a matchup by himself. Having the ap doesn't equate to winning.
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

These ones less so but it’s still technically help

Don't forget zoro and sanji teaming up in the davvy back fight

Kizaru isn't Kaido, Oda already had Zoro 1v1 an Admiral in the manga and in Stampede years before Wano, Zoro wanted the antidote from Apoo, you know very well why Kaku and Lucci are there.
The funny thing is that you keep pushing this narrative but you only have examples of Luffy teaming up with Zoro and others. Shouldn't you be making Luffy and Zoro or Luffy and Lanji vs Saturn threads? :kobeha:

Kizaru isn't Kaido, Oda already had Zoro 1v1 an Admiral in the manga and in Stampede years before Wano, Zoro wanted the antidote from Apoo, you know very well why Kaku and Lucci are there.
The funny thing is that you keep pushing this narrative but you only have examples of Luffy teaming up with Zoro and others. Shouldn't you be making Luffy and Zoro or Luffy and Lanji vs Saturn threads? :kobeha:
Not my fault you said zoro doesn’t do tag teams despite the clear fact he does. Even tag teaming hawk with kaku in this arc

Kizaru is still a top tier lol
Luffy beat shiki pre timeskip, z post timeskip, and bullet in the movies…..

Nobody in egghead besides luffy can solo kizaru. Which is why if anyone but him fights him they’ll need help
We don’t know how Saturn compares to luffy

Not my fault you said zoro doesn’t do tag teams despite the clear fact he does. Even tag teaming hawk with kaku in this arc

Kizaru is still a top tier lol
Luffy beat shiki pre timeskip, z post timeskip, and bullet in the movies…..

Nobody in egghead besides luffy can solo kizaru. Which is why if anyone but him fights him they’ll need help
We don’t know how Saturn compares to luffy
The Shiki from the movies is weak, Fuji is still a canon Admiral.
Kizaru is YC1 level like all the other Admirals, no Admiral is doing what rooftop Zoro did. These are the facts. :jordanmf:

The Shiki from the movies is weak, Fuji is still a canon Admiral.
Kizaru is YC1 level like all the other Admirals, no Admiral is doing what rooftop Zoro did. These are the facts. :jordanmf:
And shiki in canon was top 3 pirates with roger and whitebeard
If movie shiki is weak then so was movie Fuji lol. Seriously using movie feats is dumb and meaningless

???
Kizaru isn’t as weak as king or shiryu lmao

And shiki in canon was top 3 pirates with roger and whitebeard
If movie shiki is weak then so was movie Fuji lol. Seriously using movie feats is dumb and meaningless

???
Kizaru isn’t as weak as king or shiryu lmao
Still weak otherwise he wouldn't have lost to pts characters.

Kizaru's feats? Running away, struggling vs Lucci's one shot material, pillow lv AP, Luffy couldn't hurt a seraphim so this tells us that Kizaru can't do shit against a flame on King, stat wise it's base King > hybrid Marco=Kizaru, I'll let you decide if the kicks and beams that Sentomaru and Bonney blocked/tanked are better than karyoudon, magma Dragons and all that shit.

Shiryu stabbed iron Garp, Kizaru cut Goofy's cheek.

Funny that you didn't include the YC1 Marco.

Still weak otherwise he wouldn't have lost to pts characters.

Kizaru's feats? Running away, struggling vs Lucci's one shot material, pillow lv AP, Luffy couldn't hurt a seraphim so this tells us that Kizaru can't do shit against a flame on King, stat wise it's base King > hybrid Marco=Kizaru, I'll let you decide if the kicks and beams that Sentomaru and Bonney blocked/tanked are better than karyoudon, magma Dragons and all that shit.

Shiryu stabbed iron Garp, Kizaru cut Goofy's cheek.

Funny that you didn't include the YC1 Marco.
It’s a non canon movie…

:laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji::laughmoji:

At this point in time how likely do you think zoro and sanji vs kizaru is?

If luffy ends up going for Saturn and he does end up being his main fight of the arc it’d make sense for luffy to leave kizaru to zoro and sanji.

As to why neither will solo
Zoro
  1. He’s just not strong enough yet
  2. He isn’t beating an admiral especially kizaru before shiryu
  3. He isn’t getting a 3 billion+ berry bounty yet
Sanji
  1. Lol
  2. If zoro can’t he can’t
Why it could be cool
  1. The moments they do end up working together and synchronizing are cool I’m general
  2. Their lowest their bounties would be is 1.5 bil
  3. Kizaru is an opponent both fan bases have begged for for years
Not happening.