General & Others Zoro and Sanji, Wings of Pirate King

Unfortunately both Zoro and Sanji's fanbases have a dedicated group in each of them that are more focused on shitting on the other than appreciating their favorite or the awesome dynamic between the two characters.

For example we had Sanji doing his best to tend to Zoro's wounds, and running with him through Onigashima to get him to Chopper, and then protecting their group while Zoro get's treated.

That was an awesome bros moment, with some golden comedy bits, but a huge chunk of the discussion was focused on either shitting on Zoro because he needed help, or shitting on Sanji becau'se he's helping Zoro and that's somehow a bad thing.
Arent they fucking awesome. (Dana whites voice) :milaugh:

While that's in a sense true, it's a good refresher for everyone who claims that Sanji has no special status in Luffy's crew and he's "just a cook".
One thing for certain is that this is an apology by Oda through Robin. Sanji was shafted with that whole original It’s a Trap scene. He’s been payed back and accounted for by Oda with a Calamity fight and Robin speech this chapter.

The question is (and I know it’s correct to celebrate for Sanji fans right now) how much more will he get? And is this it?

One thing for certain is that this is an apology by Oda through Robin. Sanji was shafted with that whole original It’s a Trap scene. He’s been payed back and accounted for by Oda with a Calamity fight and Robin speech this chapter.

The question is (and I know it’s correct to celebrate for Sanji fans right now) how much more will he get? And is this it?
With how fast the fights get wrapped up it's possible we get an Oars type fight with SH's vs Kaido and Sanji and Zoro end up the last two standing similar to TB and Kuma, with Zoro remaining the last one in the end.

Or maybe Zoro performs an amazing feat but the pain thing kicks in and Sanji saves him, with Luffy taking on Kaido in a final 1 vs 1.

Also possible CP0 make a move when the fights wrap up, and Sanji shines from a tactical standpoint saving the SH's in a Gates of Justice type scenario.

With how fast the fights get wrapped up it's possible we get an Oars type fight with SH's vs Kaido and Sanji and Zoro end up the last two standing similar to TB and Kuma, with Zoro remaining the last one in the end.

Also possible CP0 make a move when the fights wrap up, and Sanji shines from a tactical standpoint saving the SH's in a Gates of Justice type scenario.
I don’t see Sanji fighting Kaido. Idk what he could do tbh
The CP0 thing seems more legit. Robin could be gassed out after BM fight
CP0 could attack her

Sanji finishes his fight and intercepts CP0

I don’t see Sanji fighting Kaido. Idk what he could do tbh
The CP0 thing seems more legit. Robin could be gassed out after BM fight
CP0 could attack her

Sanji finishes his fight and intercepts CP0
He'll do what Killer/Kidd/Law did, not really leave visible wounds on Kaido but cause some pain and serve as a distraction, or assist others.

If it's an Oars type fight then all the SH's will be made useful in one way or another.

But yeah that's entirely speculative, hard to say how things will unfold and what will keep the SH's busy after their fights seem to wrap up with them still having gas in the tank.

I wonder if Zoro and Sanji will be recognized worldwide as "Pirate's King's Wings'' in the future, in the same way that Rayleigh is called the PK first mate.
Or will it be just a metaphor created by Oda to highlight their respective importance in the team, as pillars of the crew

I still expect a scenario of them using CoC together in this arc