General & Others Zoro and Sanji, Wings of Pirate King

It's forced when in the SBS the subject of the sentence were both Zoro and Sanji while in the chapter it's only one.
Same kanji alone it's not enough when the subject is different
The subject of the SBS is Zoro and Sanji, and in this context Robin is talking about one of them as he was the one BM insulted.

It’d be super awkward if she was “He as well as Zoro make up the wings of the pirate king” compared to a simple “He is worthy to be a wing of the pirate king.”

Why would Oda use the same wing metaphor he previously established if it wasn’t designed to be a callback.

The subject of the SBS is Zoro and Sanji, and in this context Robin is talking about one of them as he was the one BM insulted.

It’d be super awkward if she was “He as well as Zoro make up the wings of the pirate king” compared to a simple “He is worthy to be a wing of the pirate king.”

Why would Oda use the same wing metaphor he previously established if it wasn’t designed to be a callback.
Except that in this chapter Robin doesn't uses "both wings" and not just one of the wing
However I've already said that I will accept what is in the official translation, so I think there is no need to discuss it now
I will gladly change my opinion if in the manga plus translation it's said that

Zoro is my favourite character that will never change but I don't understand some of my fandom lol,they don't want Zoro to be important to luffy?For them Sanji is the only trusted person to luffy?
Unfortunately both Zoro and Sanji's fanbases have a dedicated group in each of them that are more focused on shitting on the other than appreciating their favorite or the awesome dynamic between the two characters.

For example we had Sanji doing his best to tend to Zoro's wounds, and running with him through Onigashima to get him to Chopper, and then protecting their group while Zoro get's treated.

That was an awesome bros moment, with some golden comedy bits, but a huge chunk of the discussion was focused on either shitting on Zoro because he needed help, or shitting on Sanji becau'se he's helping Zoro and that's somehow a bad thing.

Did i write wano there? I dont see it
i meant it as in.. nibba we ain't seen shit yet in wano where he finally gets a 1v1..so sit tight
Post automatically merged:

Soon Luffy will be only one winged. Or will have 4 wings.

BTW where the fuck is the official chapter thread
the official chapter comes out on Sunday... but if you mean the scanlations then
here

Sanji is the wings. Not wing.

Zoro doesn't have this kind of portrayal so no need to bring him in here. Sanji and his fans got a massive W. Cool.

The Wings of the Pirate King are probably represent freedom which something Luffy and Sanji have in common.