General & Others Zoro and Sanji, Wings of Pirate King

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I see that as a the bait for the Sanji fans.

I mean Oda basically confirm that Sanji is on Zoro’s coat tail. Sanji has no individual portrayal, everything is link to Zoro.

Sanji being the « Wings » would have been better than Sanji being « one of the wings » imo.
I think Sanji fans dont exist, there is nothing in there to be a fan of.
They are simply Zoro haters or cant admit to themselves that they actually like Zoro.
Since they cling to and want everything that Zoro is. Truly interesting specimen these candies.

I think Sanji fans dont exist, there is nothing in there to be a fan of.
They are simply Zoro haters or cant admit to themselves that they actually like Zoro.
Since they cling to and want everything that Zoro is. Truly interesting specimen these candies.
That’s a good explanation because I do not see how you can love a character and just want him to be another character or be happy when his portrayal is basically someone else portrayal.

As I said in the spoiler thread Sanji being the « wings » put him on a pedestal. That would have give him a special statut. But being « one of the wings » means that he has no special statut. And his fans are happy with that ? Sad.

With this chapter Robin confirmed Sanji is one of the wings of Pirate King, second wing being Zoro naturally.

I find this to be really cool and Oda once again shut up all Sanji doubters and reinforced the idea of Monster Trio

Wings need to be equal otherwise the bird will fly of balance

Zoro = Sanji
In terms of importance , yeah , zoro = sanji .
But , if we think side by side , not zoro=sanji.
simplies example : power (zoro bigger sanji ) cleverness (sanji > zoro )
idea is simple for ODA.
And Oda want to say :
M3 is a law.

Wings of the pirate king baby
Post automatically merged:

Yea the wings symbolizes equal or relative burdens, role, responsibility, and the strength to be compatible with such status..

WANJI FEATS COMING IN

:finally:
I feel we will have to wait a little longer for the Wanji vs Queen fight. Probably the next fight after Robin is Drake Apoo then Killer Hawkins (order not important) then finally the Sanji Queen duel.

Funny seeing Zoro fanboys being insecure from that :gokulaugh:

Wings of the pirate king baby

I feel we will have to wait a little longer for the Wanji vs Queen fight. Probably the next fight after Robin is Drake Apoo then Killer Hawkins (order not important) then finally the Sanji Queen duel.
Probably have to wait for Raizo and Inu fights too

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

If Sanji fans stopped trying to shoehorn every feat Zoro does into thier own fave, they wouldn't be such a laughing stock. The fact that you lot want a blonde Zoro is pathetic.

At this point, just become a Zoro fan. It's a far easier solution than doing this every week.

If Sanji fans stopped trying to shoehorn every feat Zoro does into thier own fave, they wouldn't be such a laughing stock. The fact that you lot want a blonde Zoro is pathetic.

At this point, just become a Zoro fan. It's a far easier solution than doing this every week.
wait for wanji feats

Some people say Sanji fans want Sanji to be Zoro?
On the contrary, Zoro fans are unwilling to admit the similarities between Zoro and Sanji
Looking back on the whole work, Zoro and Sanji often accompany Luffy and play an important role
Zoro fans don't even want to admit what the author said himself
Still doesn't make them equal those similarities you mentioned is something that applies to the whole crew
Every single strawhat plays an important role supporting Luffy not just Zoro and Sanji