Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
I don’t really see the point you want to make here

Yep Zoro managed to impress those two Yonko because Zoro has nice showings

(and in half the panels you posted Kaido and Bm talked more about Enma than Zoro :sadgrin:)

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Why am I, the new Ringleader who convinced the indecisive old Ringleader @HA001 to finally vote for ZKK, suddenly not tagged anymore? @Cinera
I tagged only Zoro FC members.

This was just some Zoro panels, so I didn't want to tag people that might not appreciate it.

(and in half the panels you posted Kaido and Bm talked more about Enma than Zoro :sadgrin:)
This is fine. Enma is Zoro's sword, and part of his skillset. Enma hype is Zoro's hype.

But Enma is also important because it builds up the plotline of the "monster samurai of the likes of Kozuki Oden".

Zoro is the samurai bearing Oden's mantle, and shall fulfill his unfinished will.

That's fine. Like I said, this is an experiment. I'm curious what conclusions people will draw of their own will.

Later on, I'll make a table for the other Supernova.

Last edited:
The sword now belong to Zoro he is the one using it before Zoro picked it up it was on a shelf somewhere collecting dust with everyone terrified of going anywhere near it. Besides i have never seen a sword wielding itself an posing such a threat to a yonko on it's own, we know how Enma works i don't think it does anything more than what was already mentioned, while it still comes with the same cost of using it.

I think it's pretty interesting to expose pictures in such way when there is a certain pattern which can be found between all of them.
It's easy to make some conclusions from it just by looking (especially when you emphasizing on particular points), so no need of extra comments on the images. They are eloquent enough.

Here's my conclusion, Zoro's haki is the most exceptional among the supernovas !
After he decided to let his Ryuo flowing on his swords, every time he attacks Kaido (2 times) he got the 2 Yonkos shocked.
And when he created this massive barrier haki to block their combined attack, he left them speechless as they didn't expect to be blocked by just one dude.
Well as expected of the GrandMaster :finally:

Don't worry, I will appreciate it.

I will appreciate it even more if you can help me adding me to Zoro FC. I already begged to @Guan Yu but he didn't let me in
Yeah me too :josad:

Last edited: