Break Week Zoro did in fact show everything he learnt/mastered from TS

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If Zoro doesn't use Asura against Kaido then we can safely assume that Oda forgot about it.
Thats not how it works.
Then we say asura zoro > kaido
Post automatically merged:

I’m not sure but it’s a coincidence that Zoro loses Asura the same time skip he loses his eye?
Wanna bet ? :)

Unless asura is still even a thing, I agree that Zoro has shown everything. This is the third time he wore his bandana in tne NW, and he's fighting against 2 Yonko. If he doesn't use asura during THIS fight, there is no reason to believe it still even exists.
You must not read my post because I already counted this argument. He wore his bandana when he fought Hyouzou and he considered him trash.

If you exclude Ashura Zoro showed his best cards.

Ashura could have been used as a last resort to solve a situation where these cards don't work out.

So i have to disagree if someone says that he went "all out". Can't be "all" without Ashura.

I also disagree though with those scaling Zoro on the assumption that he showd like 30%, and he could actually casually walk around Ashura mode for a whole arc and wreck everything in his path.

One of the Zoro wankers dumbest takes post time skip is attempting to keep the equvalence between Luffy's Gear2/Gear3, Sanji's DJ and Zoro's Ashura to argue for how much strength he is actually holding back.

Based on how it was handled so far, Ashura is still in his pocket, but remains an ultimate Trump Card.

Santoryu Ougi: Ichidai blah blah blah

If you've ever read any manga or played anime video games, you'd know that Ougi is Ultimate attack.
An Ougi is a secret technique, not an ultimate one

Zoro also has a different Santoryu Ougi attack that he used against the big squid on the way down to FI. That isn’t his ultimate attack either, and he didn’t go all out against the squid,

Besides, you raise the question of "Hers orfi

Zoro also has a different Santoryu Ougi attack that he used against the big squid on the way down to FI. That isn’t his ultimate attack either, and he didn’t go all out against the squid,
Again, if you've literally played any anime game or heck Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm where you used "Ultimate Jutsus" or "Ougis" you would not make that statement.

Santoryu Ougi was put against Elephant gun and what I'll call sparky DJ, later referred to as Luffy's ultimate kraken busting attack in the next arc and the latter shown as a DJ mode that appears when Sanji gets angry.

That's like saying luffy used his ultimate move back against noah at fishman island, even though later on it's revealed that luffy had G4
Did Luffy say "Gomu Gomu Ultimate Attack?"

J

Jo_Ndule

Did you comapte ISDS to that attack?

Zoro had nothing left to show outside of Ashura whi has been forgotten by Oda
Thats why he got enma...to boost his attacks even more and got kinnemon cutting skills

Current Zoro : can cut fire and has enma
Pre enma : has shown everything
Ashura is yet to be shown...if he doesn't then ids is Zoro's ultimate finisher

Their best /ultimate finishers will be :
ISDS and Sanzen sekai for Zoro
KKG and KC for Luffy
HM for Sanji

I hear people hyping Ashura since it was a massive powerup mode preskip but what about the techniques Zoro learnt from Mihawk himself?
I'm more hyped about what Zoro learnt from Mihawk and his eye scar than for a preskip mode tbh.

And obviously no I still don't think Zoro showed everything from the timeskip.

Ashura is 9 sword style. When they used their ultimate move on the pacifista it was Ashura.
ISDS is literally the Ultimate Move. It's in the name.

For those who want to understand why it's both s
Secret and Ultimate, it's a quirk of the word

https://www.japandict.com/奥義

I don’t care about Naruto or it’s games, I’m telling you that ougi, 流奥義, means a secret technique, not an ultimate one.
https://www.japandict.com/奥義

"secret techniques (of an art or skill), inner mysteries, essence, quintessence, heart"

That's why Zoro's move is also translated as Three Swords Style Ultimate Attack.

Besides, you raise the question of "Hers orfi

Again, if you've literally played any anime game or heck Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm where you used "Ultimate Jutsus" or "Ougis" you would not make that statement.

Santoryu Ougi was put against Elephant gun and what I'll call sparky DJ, later referred to as Luffy's ultimate kraken busting attack in the next arc and the latter shown as a DJ mode that appears when Sanji gets angry.

Did Luffy say "Gomu Gomu Ultimate Attack?"
No, you misunderstand what i said. Ashura is 9 sword style, so its different from 3 sword moves. Luffy was using the strongest moves from G3 to stop noah but luffy also had another gear. Then zoro also may still have ashura form hidden until now