General & Others Zoro disagrees with Luffy MOST in the crew

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes cause Zoro's more popular and known. Zoro aint leading shit. He literally is only tagging along because Nami forced him too. Sanji was leading completely.

- Sanji started the mission to get the torso
- Sanji woke up first and took care of the people trying to kidnap them...and then beat everyone up and force to keep on moving
- Sanji took the intiative of saving Kinemon.
- Kinemon is crying over Sanji and is in his debt.
- Both Brook and Zoro were reporting to Sanji whether you like it or not

Lmao the desperation. Protecting people isnt leading them. You need to be doing more than just protecting them. No one was even conscious for you to be claiming he was leading them.

Man you really love to lie dont you....

Pretty ironic that it was Sanji thst stopped Zoro and offered himself. Judging by this Sanji led Zoro again didnt he:choppawhat:

Again thats not how it works. Zoro told them to stay back because Kuma challenged him. No different from Sanji telling Luffy to stay back because of Duval, or because of Satori.

Again this isnt leading....

Face it man Zoro hasnt led anyone. These desperate showings are just sad lmao.
Except for the time he had nearly all of dressrosa including and admiral following his lead against the birdcage

HA001

Fine you can have that lmao. But he didnt lead Fujitora....he just joined.
He had them following his lead. So yes he did lead fujitora with his actions. An admiral. Some people lead by example. Like zoro dis then.

He had them following his lead. So yes he did lead fujitora with his actions. An admiral. Some people lead by example. Like zoro dis then.
Show me the panel of Zoro giving orders to Fuji or show me the panel of Zoro disciplining Fujitora when he fails a task that was set.....

You cant ? Because Fuji never followed him.

HA001

Show me the panel of Zoro giving orders to Fuji or show me the panel of Zoro disciplining Fujitora when he fails a task that was set.....

You cant ? Because Fuji never followed him.
Fuji did follow him you pleb. He followed zoros actions like everyone else did. Its called leading by example. Which means you do something and others follow and join you. Which is what happened there.

He is literally following zoros lead like kinemon and kanjuro did
But the reasoning is to help them cause their too weak. He is not under Zoro. He isnt being led by them. He is pitying them and helping them out.

Whenever Luffy helps a princess save their country or whatever. Would you say theyre leading him ?

Intentions are important. And his intention isnt to follow Zoro. Its too help the fools who are struggling with their task.

HA001

But the reasoning is to help them cause their too weak. He is not under Zoro. He isnt being led by them. He is pitying them and helping them out.

Whenever Luffy helps a princess save their country or whatever. Would you say theyre leading him ?

Intentions are important. And his intention isnt to follow Zoro. Its too help the fools who are struggling with their task.
His intention is absolutely to follows zoros lead. His words dont mean much he even says his own power is slight which means not much when we both know thats not true.
His intention is to try and slow the birdcage the way zoro is doing it.

His intention is absolutely to follows zoros lead. His words dont mean much he even says his own power is slight which means not much when we both know thats not true.
His intention is to try and slow the birdcage the way zoro is doing it.
Yh your just going round in circles mate. If helping someone means following their lead. I guess Rayleigh was led by Usopp in Saboundy when trying to save Zoro.

HA001

Yh your just going round in circles mate. If helping someone means following their lead. I guess Rayleigh was led by Usopp in Saboundy when trying to save Zoro.
Thats literally not the same situation at all.

Say youre trapped in a room and the walls start closing in and you panic then one of you starts pushing against the wall, if you join and help him you are following his lead.

Thats literally not the same situation at all.

Say youre trapped in a room and the walls start closing in and you panic then one of you starts pushing against the wall, if you join and help him you are following his lead.
When you say following his lead...do you mean copying ?

I do agree Fujitora was copying Zoro and used his strategy. What I dont agree with is that he was led by Zoro. He only joined in cause they were too weak to make a difference.

HA001

When you say following his lead...do you mean copying ?

I do agree Fujitora was copying Zoro and used his strategy. What I dont agree with is that he was led by Zoro. He only joined in cause they were too weak to make a difference.
Fuji could have just lifted the birdcage with his gravity if he felt sorry for zoro lmfao.
He was following zoros lead as did most of dressrosa.

Fuji could have just lifted the birdcage with his gravitu if he felt sorry for zoro lmfao.
He was following zoros lead as did most of dressrosa.
No he bet on Luffy. Fujitora could easily destroy the birdcage in someway...but he wanted Luffy to get the win. Like that was the whole point of him not properly interfering.

He only joined in to buy time with Zoro and co. And since they were too weak to but Luffy actual time. He had to join in.

HA001

No he bet on Luffy. Fujitora could easily destroy the birdcage in someway...but he wanted Luffy to get the win. Like that was the whole point of him not properly interfering.

He only joined in to buy time with Zoro and co. And since they were too weak to but Luffy actual time. He had to join in.
He literally would have made no difference if all of dressrosa didnt join in. You are talking shit.