General & Others Zoro disagrees with Luffy MOST in the crew

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Following a person's lead /=/ being led by them

Fujitora helped out....he was never led by Zoro. Was Luffy led by Law ? Since Dressrosa arc was his idea ?
Following someones lead isnt being led by them lmfao stfu you cretin dont waste my time

If zoro didnt do it all the no one would have. So they all followed zoros lead. Simply copying someone isnt following someones lead. Mr 2 copys peoples looks he doesnt follow their lead
You have yet to provide Zoro giving Fuji orders...or telling him what to do. Thats what Zoro did with Kin....and I agree Kin follwed Zoro.

However Fuji just joined in because they were struggling. Pitying someone because theyre struggling and helping them, doesnt mean you are getting led by them.

Yh this is my last reply. Yall seem desperate tbh

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You have yet to provide Zoro giving Fuji orders...or telling him what to do. Thats what Zoro did with Kin....and I agree Kin follwed Zoro.

However Fuji just joined in because they were struggling. Pitying someone because theyre struggling and helping them, doesnt mean you are getting led by them.

Yh this is my last reply. Yall seem desperate tbh
Lmfao fuji does the same as kinemon and kanjuro and the rest of everyone who did it.
He pitied them as much as he said he was weak.

You forget mentioning Brooks. Zoro was so angry to Sanji and Nami for letting Luffy recruiting Brooks the first time they met. Zoro is a character that doesn't trust people the moment they met. Zoro need more interaction to believe people. Zoro doesn't want to save Kinemon at PH at first, Zoro doesn't want to save Vivi, heck even saving a litte kid and a lady Zoro need discussing some terms. Zoro doesn't have the abilities to read people heart like Luffy and Sanji (mostly with women but Kinemon in PH shown Sanji can care for male also)
Must say Nice take :cheers: