Character Discussion Zoro does kill on panel. Proof and Evidence.

is it natural for Zoro to kill ?

• Total voters
Oh you edited your comment in after i made mine. But you obviously arent reading the same manga if you think Zoro will end a fight Luffy started. :pepeke:
You are not reading the same manga because it happened before.

:eeke:
Post automatically merged:

Oh you edited your comment in after i made mine. But you obviously arent reading the same manga if you think Zoro will end a fight Luffy started. :pepeke:
Not only did it happen before but it happened in a ARC which was centered around Zoro, Coincidence ? I think not.

:myman:

And as we all know, Zoro killed morgan there! Oh wait.
And calling Morgan a main antagonist is pretty far stretched tho..
lets not jump from argument to argument, I thought you said that "Oh you edited your comment in after i made mine. But you obviously arent reading the same manga if you think Zoro will end a fight Luffy started. "
I only posted this as a replay to this claim not every claim i said. To disprove your saying that Zoro didnt finish a fight luffy started.

Also its not far stretched hes literally the main antagonist.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
lets not jump from argument to argument, I thought you said that "Oh you edited your comment in after i made mine. But you obviously arent reading the same manga if you think Zoro will end a fight Luffy started. "
I only posted this as a replay to this claim not every claim i said. To disprove your saying that Zoro didnt finish a fight luffy started.

Also its not far stretched hes literally the main antagonist.
The point is, while you are jumping from argument to argument, you now try to blame me for it. Luffy let Zoro did the final hit cause of several reasons:
1. Zoro had to prove himself to Luffy.
2. Luffy decided to save Corby and it was planed by him.
3. Both of them were highly overpowering Morgans from beginn with.

And still, Zoro didnt kill him. Like he wont kill Kaido. You guys lose yourself way to deep in that fanfiction and it will backslash heavily.

Thats irrelevant because you guys are making it just about kaido when the main topic here is Whether Zoro kills on panel or not, Which he does. Just because you dont believe zoro will kill kaido doesnt mean he doesnt kill which is the MAIN topic here.

And no you dont know how to debate. You only think you know how to debate, Thats the difference.
Yeah..., I wasn't born yesterday so, just like everybody else, I can see the agenda behind your points, mr. "Zoro could become the Yonko slayer". You wrote this:

This is important because people think that Zoro wouldnt kill Kaido simply because its out of character for him. Hopefully these panels prove that its not out of character for Zoro to kill.
And I defended that none of what you wrote is relevant to the ZKK issue. Oh, another one:

The point is he has no problem killing. Fodder or not, Zoro kills.
This is no point because "fodder or not" isn't a factor you can exclude when discussing that Zoro "has no problem killing"; but you are doing so because the ultimate objective behind this whole thread is clear from the start.

Again, I wasn't born yesterday and one part of knowing how to debate is noticing the dialectic motivation of your adversary and cutting it short as soon as you can so nobody loses more time than they should. And the bias in this whole thread is way too evident to reduce it to "Zoro does kill".

The point is, while you are jumping from argument to argument, you now try to blame me for it. Luffy let Zoro did the final hit cause of several reasons:
1. Zoro had to prove himself to Luffy.
2. Luffy decided to save Corby and it was planed by him.
3. Both of them were highly overpowering Morgans from beginn with.

And still, Zoro didnt kill him. Like he wont kill Kaido. You guys lose yourself way to deep in that fanfiction and it will backslash heavily.
Not true, We started arguing about zoro killing kaido.
then you asked me if you think zoro will deal the final blow which i said IMO he will, And then you replayed to me saying that i am reading a different manga because Zoro never did that before.
Which i replayed to you that he did.
You then asked me when i answered when.
After answering when you said that he didnt kill morgan.

I am not blaming you for it its what happened.

Whether they over powered him or not he was the main villain, Zoro did which no other straw hat did, Which debunks your " he had to prove himself to luffy" because no other straw had did that. So why didnt they prove themself to luffy? Or maybe because defeating a main villain is not the way that you prove your self to luffy.

Yeah..., I wasn't born yesterday so, just like everybody else, I can see the agenda behind your points, mr. "Zoro could become the Yonko slayer". You wrote this:

And I defended that none of what you wrote is relevant to the ZKK issue. Oh, another one:

This is no point because "fodder or not" isn't a factor you can exclude when discussing that Zoro "has no problem killing"; but you are doing so because the ultimate objective behind this whole thread is clear from the start.

Again, I wasn't born yesterday and one part of knowing how to debate is noticing the utter dialectic motivation of your adversary and cutting it short as soon as you can so nobody loses more time than they should. And the bias in this whole thread is way too evident to reduce it to "Zoro does kill".
Agenda? Thats literally not the main point just because i added a fun poll doesnt mean i have an agenda.
:suresure:
I wrote a full wall of text and all you care is about 2 lines i wrote within and all of the sudden its agenda. Ignoring the main point and everything i said just because you are salty over 2 lines.

Its not agenda its not that serious the poll was for fun.

Agenda? Thats literally not the main point just because i added a fun poll doesnt mean i have an agenda.
:suresure:
I wrote a full wall of text and all you care is about 2 lines i wrote within and all of the sudden its agenda. Ignoring the main point and everything i said just because you are salty over 2 lines.

Its not agenda its not that serious the poll was for fun.
"The main point" is clearly poluted by an agenda, yes. If you want we can focus on Zoro killing people and analyze the context and narrative purposes of each kill, but we both know the ultimate motivation behind it is supporting that "Zoro slays dragon tuna"; so I'm not losing time and directly jumping to what everybody cares about, including you since your first post and poll. Especially because the only reason anybody gives a damn about Zoro killing is whether this can applied to Kaido.

"The main point" is clearly poluted by an agenda, yes. If you want we can focus on Zoro killing people, but we both know the ultimate motivation behind it is supporting that "Zoro slays dragon tuna"; so I'm not losing time and directly jumping to what everybody cares about, including you since your first post and poll.
So i cant make any topics about Zoro because they are "eluded by agenda"? Thats not how it works, Just because i believe something and want it to happen doesnt mean i cant argue about various topics surrounding the character.
Its not agenda its not that serious, I seen people through out the years say that the straw hats dont kill, I proved they do. If you want to debate then debate it. But dont act like you know everything and that you are a great debater if you came here from the beginning set on not debating but talking shit. Like i said thats not debate. you only think you are debating.

"The main point" is clearly poluted by an agenda, yes. If you want we can focus on Zoro killing people and analyze the context and narrative purposes of each kill, but we both know the ultimate motivation behind it is supporting that "Zoro slays dragon tuna"; so I'm not losing time and directly jumping to what everybody cares about, including you since your first post and poll. Especially because the only reason anybody gives a damn about Zoro killing is whether this can applied to Kaido.
By this logic you came here with an agenda aswell, Because you clearly dont like Zoro or ZKK therefor you came here with an agenda. and everyone who makes any topic on this sub is driven by agenda because they have a favorite character, And believe in different opinions therefor when they talk they have an agenda.

So i cant make any topics about Zoro because they are "eluded by agenda"? Thats not how it works, Just because i believe something and want it to happen doesnt mean i cant argue about various topics surrounding the character.
You can also make a topic about Zoro killing and actually analyze Zoro killing in depth without adding explicit references to your agenda on Zoro killing Kaido from the beginning; which may be hard because even your nickname is about Zoro killing Kaido while you mock, for some reason, the nature of Kaido's fruit.

Its not agenda its not that serious, I seen people through out the years say that the straw hats dont kill, I proved they do. If you want to debate then debate it. But dont act like you know everything and that you are a great debater if you came here from the beginning set on not debating but talking shit. Like i said thats not debate. you only think you are debating.
If the point is that Zoro kills, he obviously does and there's no much room for debate in that regard apart from nuancing the reasons behind each kill (either character definition, creation of an atmosphere, plot trigger...). But since you've been the first to derail the main topic so it includes Kaido, I'm free to debate the issue from that perspective (which, again, is more than likely what you ultimately cared about from the start).

By this logic you came here with an agenda aswell, Because you clearly dont like Zoro or ZKK therefor you came here with an agenda. and everyone who makes any topic on this sub is driven by agenda because they have a favorite character, And believe in different opinions there for when they talk they have an agenda.
I came here to discuss your agenda hidden as proof and evidence of Zoro killing; yes, you supported this point, but feels like you did so for the sake of Zoro killing Kaido. I don't believe that will happen for some reasons, certainly unrelated to who is or isn't my "favorite character". And having different opinions don't exclude approaching debates with honesty instead of trying to convince me that Zoro killing Kaido isn't, at the end of the day, what your whole thread is about.

You can also make a topic about Zoro killing and actually analyze Zoro killing in depth without adding explicit references to your agenda on Zoro killing Kaido from the beginning.

If the point is that Zoro kills, he obviously does and there's no much room for debate in that regard apart from nuancing the reasons behind each kill (either character definition, creation of an atmosphere, plot trigger...). But since you've been the first to derail the main topic so it includes Kaido, I'm free to debate the issue from that perspective (which, again, is more than likely what you ultimately cared about from the start).

I came here to discuss your agenda hidden as proof and evidence of Zoro killing. I don't believe that will happen for some reasons, certainly unrelated to who is or isn't my "favorite character". And having different opinions don't exclude approaching debates with honesty instead of trying to convince me that Zoro killing Kaido isn't, at the end of the day, what your whole thread is about.
And you can ignore this whole thread if you dont like it, You dont get to tell people how to write their threads.
:nicagesmile:

I wrote a thread about a main topic and i added a fun poll. You dont like it dont participate its as simple as that, And yet again you are not debating and dont know how to debate.

My whole thread is literally about if Zoro kills on panel or not, If you dont believe ZKK will happen good for you. You can debate it without "I came here to discuss your agenda hidden as proof and evidence of Zoro killing. " because you clearly came with an agenda of yourself.